• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

With our Europa exit and the final next week, hopefully this is academic...

But if Kane is unavailable any time in the future, and with Soldado and Adebayor lost causes, I would like to see Chadli used as a false nine..

He has the physique for it, the goal scoring nous and he doesn't really track back.

What have we got to lose?

Last edited:
With our Europa exit and the final next week, hopefully this is academic...

But if Kane is available any time in the future, and with Soldado and Adebayor lost causes, I would like to see Chadli used as a false nine..

He has the physique for it, the goal scoring nous and he doesn't really track back.

What have we got to lose?

Gotta agree with that, Chadli has show he can score and given the chance in front of goal i back him waaaaaay more than i do Bobbyy or Ade

Good game from Chadli today; seems to have rediscovered some form after his father's death.

I wouldn't call it form, I'd call it room

Swansea let us play our game which meant the attacking players could do their job

Chadli started off excellent but did have spells where he wasn't in the game

His goal return so far has been grey this season and he will get plenty more now we get to play the lesser sides

Best game in quite a while from Chadli. Goal seemed to do him good on the ball, but I also thought he worked harder than he has in the last month. Was always quick to close down and quick to get back from what I could see. Even thought he used his size and strength well a bit more.

Much needed for the run in to have Chadli back in form. Long may it continue.

in fairness he has been coming off the bench and playing in fits and start for the last two months..... before that his goal record was near enough one in two.

He can only improve in this league and he is a the perfect type player you need/want in your squad.

Defensively he put in a good shift last night too. I think Poch has been getting in his ear about that.

Anyone know if Soldado's dad is still alive?

Apparently Adam Johnson has a gun we could borrow.

That's low.... by any standard!

I am sure anyone on the board who has recently lost a father would not have appreciated it; let alone Soldado. I have criticised the guy but wish him no harm; even in jest!

Was I the only one supporting Chadli last season? I'm sure there was someone else, may have been steff but I'm not entirely sure.

He was good last year for someone coming to a new league and playing in a rigid system like AVBs, he usually caused problems and put in some real dangerous crosses. Problem was, everyone associates being good with goals and because he ultimately didn't score enough he was ridiculed.

8,000,000 was a steal. He has shown how good he is this season. His performance against Chelsea at the lane is still one of the best performances of any player I've seen at the Lane and that's up there with Bale vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Berbatov vs Bolton.

Was I the only one supporting Chadli last season? I'm sure there was someone else, may have been steff but I'm not entirely sure.

He was good last year for someone coming to a new league and playing in a rigid system like AVBs, he usually caused problems and put in some real dangerous crosses. Problem was, everyone associates being good with goals and because he ultimately didn't score enough he was ridiculed.

8,000,000 was a steal. He has shown how good he is this season. His performance against Chelsea at the lane is still one of the best performances of any player I've seen at the Lane and that's up there with Bale vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Berbatov vs Bolton.

Me too. I couldn't understand how he was completely written off whilst some of the more 'glamorous' signings needed more time. ESP under sherwood he had games where he started to show some ability, strength And even got a few goals. Arsenal and benfica he was excellent and I hoped he would come good.

Back