• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

We've bought one and missed out on our top two attacking targets(players who would play alongside Bale) because we're too cheap. If we don't have the money, there's nothing we can do about it but that isn't Bale's problem, he'll just join a club who can afford to put those players around him. Bale leaving is an inevitability, if we're not going to go for it this season then we may as well cash him in for top whack rather than risk losing out on tens of millions.

Blimey, well why don't we just sell off the stadium, the club, the club shop, the shirts, the players, close everything down, give the training centre to West Ham (they need a bit of charity bless em) and go and support Chelsea or Emirates Marketing Project? What's the point? According to you there is none!

I wouldn't be surprised if the putative cash injection from Lewis is mainly to cover the cost of a new contract for Bale, to ensure we can still hold out for a bigger fee for him next year. Other incomings will therefore likely be the 'value' options on the list. Chadli makes a lot of sense in that light—Bernard too rich for our blood, plus we may know that he's already decided to go elsewhere.

Blimey, well why don't we just sell off the stadium, the club, the club shop, the shirts, the players, close everything down, give the training centre to West Ham (they need a bit of charity bless em) and go and support Chelsea or Emirates Marketing Project? What's the point? According to you there is none!

Well in fairness, there's next to no chance of Spurs winning the league in the forseeable future. So we're all supporting them to finish 4th and purely out of habit right now. I love that we have arguably the 3rd best player in the world at our club but if keeping him means we risk losing out on a lot of money, then I'd see him go, as the future of the club is more important than just one player(no matter how good he is).

Well in fairness, there's next to no chance of Spurs winning the league in the forseeable future. So we're all supporting them to finish 4th and purely out of habit right now. I love that we have arguably the 3rd best player in the world at our club but if keeping him means we risk losing out on a lot of money, then I'd see him go, as the future of the club is more important than just one player(no matter how good he is).

he is hardly going to go down in value, next summer he will go for £60m minimum, which is what the big players would pay for him or were led to believe

he is hardly going to go down in value, next summer he will go for £60m minimum, which is what the big players would pay for him or were led to believe

You can't say that, he's a bad injury or a drop in form away from seeing his value halved. He may well not go down in value but it's definitely not going up.

You can't say that, he's a bad injury or a drop in form away from seeing his value halved. He may well not go down in value but it's definitely not going up.

Same with any player, if he hits the ground running which I think there is a good chance of he will score 30+ and yet you reckon his price wont go up, er ok then...

If he scores only 10, he is still potentially a world beater yet you think he will go down to a £30m player

Its unlike you to post utter gonad*s isnt it...

I still maintain that AVB wants particular players and Levy comes back to him with cheaper options.

who's the more expensive option that we missed out before going for Paulhino this summer?

asides from the mega rich who get's all of their primary targets? Chelsea, City, United and Arsenal - have their managers been provided with all their primary targets even this summer?

does AVB even have a list of players that the club are targeting? hasn't he been on record saying he wants to focus on the first team and leave transfers and such to a DoF?

haven't we brought in AVBs first choice for such a role?

I'm surprised that no one else sems to be in for a 23yr old Champions League level player who is also the best in the Eredivisie for a measly £6m though

perhaps we should be targeting players who bigger clubs than ourselves are already interested in, any idea how exactly we sign players that better teams are interested in?

Same with any player, if he hits the ground running which I think there is a good chance of he will score 30+ and yet you reckon his price wont go up, er ok then...

If he scores only 10, he is still potentially a world beater yet you think he will go down to a £30m player

Its unlike you to post utter gonad*s isnt it...

It won't go up as right now he's a 24 year old with three years left on his contract and is happy to stay at the club. Next year he's a 25 year old with two years left on his contract and will be wanting to move. If we gave Madrid some encouragment I think they'd go to £80m this sumer, next summer we're looking more around the £60m figure. If he has just a decent season we're looking at £40m. If he breaks his leg we're looking at zero.

who's the more expensive option that we missed out before going for Paulhino this summer?

asides from the mega rich who get's all of their primary targets? Chelsea, City, United and Arsenal - have their managers been provided with their primary targets even this summer?

does AVB even have a list of players that the club are targeting? hasn't he been on record saying he wants to focus on the first team and leave transfers and such to a DoF?

haven't we brought in AVBs first choice for such a role?

perhaps we should be targeting players who bigger clubs than ourselves are already interested in, any idea how exactly we sign players that better teams are interested in?

Moutinho.

No other bigger clubs were in for Benteke, we didn't pay.

We could probably get Bernard if we paid.

I get it, we don't have the money, we can't spend money we don't have. That's not Bale's problem though is it. You don't keep your Ferrari if your house isn't looking so great.

It won't go up as right now he's a 24 year old with three years left on his contract and is happy to stay at the club. Next year he's a 25 year old with two years left on his contract and will be wanting to move. If we gave Madrid some encouragment I think they'd go to £80m this sumer, next summer we're looking more around the £60m figure. If he has just a decent season we're looking at £40m. If he breaks his leg we're looking at zero.

dont worry...Man Utd paid 25 mill for 30 year old RVP who only had 1 year left on his Arse contract. When Bale goes, this summer or next summer, we will get over 70-80 mill. There are too many rich clubs, too many stupid owners, that will pay what it takes to get Bale. Only an injury will affect his value, and like has been said any player can get injured at any time so there is no point worrying about it

Do you want us to sell him or are you just being argumentative?

No, I desperately want us to keep him, but if all we're going to do is shop around for bargains again and finish a point behind Arsenal, we may as well sell Bale while his price is at its peak.

Back