• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Musa Yahaya

problem is, everyone has now been alerted he is flying over, we dont seem to have anything signed with him, so there is nothing to stop Chelsh!t hijacking the move Willian style. After all they need another attacking midfielder dont they.:-" Watch this space.

im glad to have signed him up. this guy looks like he has great potential, but a lot of it will develop on how he physically matures. having that mix of close control and passing should mean he does well.

I'm guessing a certain Metro journalist reads this message board. As he has published a piece saying it's tied up lol

Why is he being likened to Coulibaly? Different player. Oh it's because they are both young and West African...

TBH I hate these sort of thing - we sign a new offensive player from Ukraine - the new Rebrov...

Some positivity fellas.

Why is he being likened to Coulibaly? Different player. Oh it's because they are both young and West African...

TBH I hate these sort of thing - we sign a new offensive player from Ukraine - the new Rebrov...

Some positivity fellas.

Well said

Speaking of which, how is Coulibaly doing these days? He's still young, like 19-20, could potentially still come good?
i'll wait for until i see him with a spurs shirt on, or an official announcement from the club. still kicking myself for believeing that hazard was signing for us after after he announced it on a tv show.

Back