• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

I cannot help but get the impression that some people do not think Lloris is a good leader because he is not seen shouting and ranting. He has been captain of his country for a while so Poch is the not the only one who thinks he is a good leader.

Last edited:
It takes big manager balls to dispense of 12-14 goals a season (Shagger Chadli) and replace him with Sissoko. Kudos to the manager. It is a better fit. Because as long as the TEAM is winning, then all is well. One thing this season, not one work-shy player on the pitch for the last 5 weeks or so. Sissoko is a beast and an athlete. A fine signing.

He seems to have clicked with Walker already in a way that reminds me of the Lennon - Corluka combination.

Good game against City, ran himself into the ground. His fitness and therefore ability to press for 90 minutes will be improving with each week that passes under Poch's regime.

I didn't see it to be honest. I thought his first touch was clumsy and on occasion he jogged back when there was clear danger.

He played well and the link up between him and Walker was very good, i really think that once he has got used to the fitness training under poch he will be a very good addition to our team.

he was ok, probably one of our worst players yesterday (everyone was pretty much on point). He comes nowhere close to making my first XI but Poch knows what he wants

Power, pace and abit about him, in a controlled team like Spurs he will thrive, Saudi Sportswashing Machine environment meant they had no direction, Poch will make sure he spends time doing what he is good at and not waste energy or the teams by doing things he shouldnt.

Think it was telling that City moved Sterling onto the right wing in the second half, he barely had a sniff. Sissoko's pace and strength were certainly useful in a game like this.

But...still don't see anywhere near the level of technical ability or end product that I'd want from a £30m player.

Think it was telling that City moved Sterling onto the right wing in the second half, he barely had a sniff. Sissoko's pace and strength were certainly useful in a game like this.

But...still don't see anywhere near the level of technical ability or end product that I'd want from a £30m player.

I'm going to give him a lot more time now after such a great display of 'playing for the team' yesterday.

First and foremost he worked hard which is an absolute minimum for a Poch team. I don't think he was all that injured when he came off, just fudged.

I thought it was a good performance overall with just a few sloppy mistakes. 7/10 for me.

A few of us thought the reason was because Walker had him in his pocket.

It takes big manager balls to dispense of 12-14 goals a season (Shagger Chadli) and replace him with Sissoko. Kudos to the manager. It is a better fit. Because as long as the TEAM is winning, then all is well. One thing this season, not one work-shy player on the pitch for the last 5 weeks or so. Sissoko is a beast and an athlete. A fine signing.
Agreed. Although I eagerly await those glass-half-fullers to dredge up his contributions at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Saudi Sportswashing Machine the club that is well-known to be a place where there is harmony and a cohesive vision as to how to run a football club where any player will play at the top of their game all the time.

Back