• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Dembele

Fulham are prepared to sell Moussa Dembele to Tottenham before transfer deadline day and a fee between £4m and £6m could land the striker, Sky sources understand.

And if a deal is struck, it is understood that Spurs would not loan the France U20 back to Craven Cottage for the rest of the season.

And thank you Sky Sports for muddying the waters further.

Fulham are prepared to sell Moussa Dembele to Tottenham before transfer deadline day and a fee between £4m and £6m could land the striker, Sky sources understand.

And if a deal is struck, it is understood that Spurs would not loan the France U20 back to Craven Cottage for the rest of the season.

And thank you Sky Sports for muddying the waters further.

It is also understood that they all know fudge all and are just guessing/making stuff up.

Been watching youtube videos (you know the same videos that make average players look world class) and i am not impressed at all. If we sign him i hope the lad does well as he is only young but i can't see him in the first team for a couple of season.

Of course this is just my opinion but i await the posts of people saying my opinion is wrong.

Been watching youtube videos (you know the same videos that make average players look world class) and i am not impressed at all. If we sign him i hope the lad does well as he is only young but i can't see him in the first team for a couple of season.

Of course this is just my opinion but i await the posts of people saying my opinion is wrong.

Can't comment, certainly don't watch Fulham play ..

It's a cliché now, but if Poch/Mitchell see something in him, I'm ok with it.

what we won't know is, is this a buy to really be backup this season or are we likely to see nothing of the kid until next (as sometime happens as Poch gets people accustomed to his system).

I've got friends who are fulham fans, their opinion is he does score goals but he's still a kid, very much one for the future rather than being a plug in guy now

Mitchell & Poch are the men!

We are just chewing the cud and in the main guessing!

I would have sold Kane to a Sunderland or some other backwater, years ago.

As for....Dele

If you do want a conversation about him as a player... What would you say his strengths and weaknesses are based on those videos? That to me seems like a much more interesting conversation than "I'm not impressed"/"I'm impressed".

I've got friends who are fulham fans, their opinion is he does score goals but he's still a kid, very much one for the future rather than being a plug in guy now

Bit like Dier, Carroll, Bentaleb, Alli, Onomah, Clinton etc?

If you do want a conversation about him as a player... What would you say his strengths and weaknesses are based on those videos? That to me seems like a much more interesting conversation than "I'm not impressed"/"I'm impressed".

Bit like Dier, Carroll, Bentaleb, Alli, Onomah, Clinton etc?

i think they meant his character rather than his age, i'll get clarification next time I see them

i think they meant his character rather than his age, i'll get clarification next time I see them

But several of those players have also looked "like a kid" when playing for us either this season or last. It's been one of the negatives brought up about them by those that have been critical of them.

Not quite ready to play for us, one for the future, send them out on loan type stuff. Seems perfect for us ;)

Tbf Kane's Youtube compilations at that level would have been diabolical. I saw whole games involving him and didn't see anything there.

In Poch we trust.

Agreeing a fee with Fulham isn't the problem.... Agreeing a deal with the player is the issue here.

The Guardian are saying that he does not want to go back to France, so favours us over Monaco. No idea whether it is true or not but it would work in our favour if he wants to play in one of the major leagues.

Agreeing a fee with Fulham isn't the problem.... Agreeing a deal with the player is the issue here.

Not sure he'll get a better offer. The article says, that like most French players, he'd consider a move back to the French league as a backwards step

Staying in London (France's 5th or 6th city by population) and joining his national captain have to be big pull factors too.

Ed Aarons ‏@ed_aarons 5m5 minutes ago
Tottenham close to agreeing initial £5m deal for Fulham’s Moussa Dembélé. No loan back #thfc #ffc http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/28/tottenham-moussa-dembele-fulham-close-agreeing-deal…

On again off again is on again?
That sounds promising.

I would still be a bit worried that he has what it takes leading the line for PL team pushing for the title (if Kane got crocked), but I will freely admit I've never seen him play before. I wonder will we still pursue Berahino, and if a deal can be done with WBA that would give us an option to loan Dembele Jr back to Fulham.

Back