• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Number 19 scoring on his debut?...

S-bastien-Bassong-celebra-003.jpg

dembele showed that he could play in modric's position but in a different way.
i'm impressed with his ball holding, passing and of course eye for goal.

it was hard for the other players as of course they haven't had enough time to understand each other;s thining.
modric took something like 6 months or so before he settled in
dembele should be much faster, especially if dempsey is going to be playing ahead of him.

Had Dembele started we would

have won.
I really believe it was as simple as that...we can break it down as much as we want.
i think most managers would have followed te rule book and not started him...give the incumbent a chance to atone ...show why he was rihgt to avve started livvermore aainst WBA ..stubborness i suppose....but i really think any analysis beyond this decision is unnecessary. We would have won. he is that good.

which as frustrating as that is is also quite heartening (as long as AVB agrees of course8-[)

Heard some lads singing his name to tune of viva ronaldo

Moussa dembele
Moussa dembele
Something something else
Something something else
Moussa dembele

No idea what it was they were saying may of even just been his name over and over again to that tune

Tune of this old man:

M-O-U
S-S-A
We've got Moussa Dembele
He scores at home and he scores away
Super Moussa Dembele

Dembele completed 61 of the 67 passes he attempted today, he also attempted more take-ons than any other player and won 100% of his tackles.

the way he glides past players is so good, you know who he reminds me a bit of? Yaya Toure and that is a good thing!!

He is just eye candy.
Takes the ball around players at will, ghosts past them nonchalantly, picks the balls out from under the opponents feet, and yet happy to get skin in the game with 50:50 challenges.

Hoddle said pre-match Dembele will be better for us than Modric..

He knows a thing or two about being an artist of a CM as well

Dembele completed 61 of the 67 passes he attempted today, he also attempted more take-ons than any other player and won 100% of his tackles.

In my opinion he could have attempted a couple take-ons less, there were times where a quick easy pass was the better option. One of the few criticisms of him at Fulham as well I think. Still had a very good game and brought exactly what we've missed into the central midfield.

IMO he looks more mobile than Modric and is going to be immense. He makes room for himself and space for others I love the guy. I'm trying not to et carried away but I think he will be as good as a replacement if not better than Modric

the way he glides past players is so good, you know who he reminds me a bit of? Yaya Toure and that is a good thing!!

Very few players can do this. Yaya Toure definately is one, it is hard to think of many others. So lucky that in Bale and him we have two that can. This isn't trickery, it's just pure power and belief that opponents can do little about. Unstoppable in full flow.

Back