• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Most hated manager

Regardless of his footballing views/knowledge - Wenger is one of the most dispicabable characters in football and i absoloutley loathe him - may be a nice fella in real life but based on what we see of him as football fans he is an epic turd of a person

Regardless of his footballing views/knowledge - Wenger is one of the most dispicabable characters in football and i absoloutley loathe him - may be a nice fella in real life but based on what we see of him as football fans he is an epic turd of a person

Martin ****ing O'Neill. Hated him when he was a **** managing that ****y club on Scotland full of **** players and **** fans, hate him nearly as much now. ****.

Wenger and Pulis for (dis)honourable mentions.

Meh. Wenger at least gets his teams playing the right way, whatever his other faults. I respect that, at the least.

No, my dislike is reserved for managers who set their teams out to purposefully foul, intimidate and injure opposition players in the hopes of nicking an undeserved victory.

Not managers who play a defensive game, mind. That's part of the game, just as much as attacking is. As long as they insist that their players abide by the laws of the game and play with sportsmanship at the forefront of their minds, I couldn't care less if they set their stall out with ten men behind the ball. Good luck to them, however frustrating it may be.

No, my intense dislike is reserved for the thugs of the game, those that would happily order their players to end another professional's career if it meant three points on the week-end.

Tony Pulis, Gary Megson, Sam Allardyce....I'm looking at you.

Stupid thread, its a given isnt it?

Martin Jol.

Cuuuuuuuuuunt

**** Jol's wife, isn't she?

Edit; why is it that 'fudging' works perfectly, but trying to put down the name of Martin's unfortunately-named brother always ends in failure?

Last edited:
Wenger and Pulis.

Actually feel sorry for Dalglish. The pressure on him to be 'the saviour' must be fooking huge.

Wenger and Pulis.

Actually feel sorry for Dalglish. The pressure on him to be 'the saviour' must be fooking huge.

How can you feel sorry for him? He truly believes in all the you'll never walk alone bollox. All the Liverpool are a different breed to any other club. The posts and crossbars are against us. He truly believes that he and Liverpool are victims. He is a massive danchev.

How can you feel sorry for him? He truly believes in all the you'll never walk alone bollox. All the Liverpool are a different breed to any other club. The posts and crossbars are against us. He truly believes that he and Liverpool are victims. He is a massive danchev.

I think danchev is too good a word for that **** and that club.

Read dalglish's comments today on sky sports and tell me the answer is not that deluded ****!

Apparentely the club have integrity and maybe they should start speaking up for themselves more and arguing about decisions going against them!!

Honestly that **** is dragging that club through the dirt and I love it!!!

Dalglish is the worst for me. He's just really annoying. At least Wenger's bias and lies he gives in interviews offer some entertainment, Kenny just seems bitter. Obviously out of the game at the moment but I never liked Rafa Benitez either. Must be a Liverpool thing!

Do not really hate any manager, but i have a list of those i can not stand.

(1) Fat Sam : he really does have a very high opinion of himself, he once said he is good enough to manage Real or Barca.

(2) Tony Pulis : Hate the way he plays the game, always reminds me of Bassett and Gould and the old Wimbledon gang of thugs.

(3) MON : The most negative manager in the Prem, the way he sets his teams out Leicester, Villa and now Sunderland to not lose and play for dead ball situations is awfull.

Back