• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Most hated manager

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
For whatever reason e.g. their style of play, the way they conduct themselves during games or in the media, which managers do you not like?

My two most hated managers are Wenger and Dalglish by some distance!

Others on my lost also include Pulis, Mancini, the taco who manages Crawley, Warnock and Allardyce.

King ****

Easily.

I dont really hate Managers but King **** is worse than King clown shoe

Dont really hate any managers. Even Wenger has very good views regarding the game, and has some decent morals, despite his sickening bias to his beloved Scum.

King Kenny, I cant stand, but am actually starting to feel sorry for him more than hate him. Not nice to see a broken human being.

Can't stand Arsene. Stands there pretending he did not see incidents, and tries to find any excuse to defend his team.

Dont really hate any managers. Even Wenger has very good views regarding the game, and has some decent morals, despite his sickening bias to his beloved Scum.

King Kenny, I cant stand, but am actually starting to feel sorry for him more than hate him. Not nice to see a broken human being.

I wouldn't dislike Wenger so much if it wasn't for his insane bias towards his own team, never sees anything bad by his players even if it's right in front of him, but if it's the opposition and the incident is by the corner flag, he NEVER fails to see it. He's also so ungracious in defeat rarely takes any responsibility when they lose.

I felt sorry for Steve Kean earlier in the season, even though he's a poor manager. No man should have to endure what he did from Blackburn fans when they were rock bottom.

Pulis, Stoke epitomise everything I hate in football and for him to transform the inoffensive Peter Crouch into a bloke who gouges people's eyes shows there's something seriously wrong with his management style.

I immensely detest the way Fergie talks up our players in the media who he's intrested in, and his teams get 90% of the decisions because the FA and the refs are frightened of him, but I've got so much respect and admiration for him that I can't dislike him! His hunger and desire, even at the age of 71 is unbelievable! I'm of the opinion that managers and players should take equal blame/praise unless there are special circumstances, but he won United the league last season without question. Emirates Marketing Project have a much stronger squad than United this season too, but Fergie's winning it for them AGAIN this season!

Ap5nN7jCIAA6PCb.jpg

Hate is a strong word but the managers that tend to rile me are Wenger for being an ungracious taco, Dalglish who has no class and acts like a spoilt toddler and also Pulis as mentioned earlier for his encouragement of thuggery. I hate it when Stoke have a corner or long throw into the box and Huth and Shawcross (the CB thugs) come barging in to knock out the goalie.

I'm not a fan of Wenger but have to admire his principles etc. Dalglish on the other hand is just a bellend through and through

Granted but all the years watching and listening to him and celebrating against us is enough to make me hate the fella. **** he is.

1. Fat Sam - long ball-timewasting merchant, one of the most disproportinately egotistical managers in world football
2. Pulis - worst football i have seen in years, stone age style, gives English footie a bad name, percentage crap completely reliant on setpieces. Team full of cheaters and kickers - so dirty. Also a hypocritical macaron in interviews, has the cheek to occasionally moan about "bad" tackles on his players!!
3. Warnock - see Fat Sam

Other than that, I genuinely detest and hate Wenger's usual lack of respect to opponents who have beaten his bricky little side. So unbelievably ungracious - clown shoe. Dalgish is a sarcastic grumpy bastard who has not covered himself in glory in the past few months. Finally, I don't dislike O'Neill, but I really hate the negative counter-attacking percentage channels brick his teams play. Just like, well, in yesterday's game. Never him as Spurs manager please!

Ferguson. He is the most unsporting manager in world football now. Always put pressure on the ref to give decision in his favour. And always try to put off his opponents by playing mind games or taking players off them.

Back