• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

That's pretty unbalance - 1 DM and not much legs in there

To me:
DMs - Sandro, Capoue
Deep ballplayers - Schneiderlin, Bentaleb
Box-to-box - Paulinho, Holtby

has much more balance to it.
I think I'd put MS somewhere between DM and ball-playing midfielder.

To me, he's more similar to Arteta (minus the dirty fouls) than he is Bentaleb.

Agreed...meaning one of the DM's can be sacrificed imo. Bentaleb will be a star in the future which is why i'm happy with Capoue being the one that's sold (sadly i think it will be Sandro though).

Last edited:

Lol Arteta. Morgan Schnederlin has the best tackle/interception stats in the premiership.
Who has the worst stat at Arsenal? You guessed it...Arteta is the most dribbled passed player

No similarity at all. MS is a beast. Arteta is a fairy

Schneiderlin is now 1/5!

I know it means **** all but come on Tottenhammmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHa HA HA,,aghhhhhhHA ha Ha,,,,bloody Dawson stil here...oh my GHod....bloody good loyal club player though...innit mate..:ross:

The whole midfield obsession spurs seem to have is concerning. Our midfield is the area that probably needs the least work (ignoring the goalkeeper)..

A tight defence and strikers who score goals are far more concerning issues.

Swap Dawson for someone a lot better.

Complete the Schneiderlin deal then...

Everything is awesome, everything is cool....

That's pretty unbalance - 1 DM and not much legs in there

To me:
DMs - Sandro, Capoue
Deep ballplayers - Schneiderlin, Bentaleb
Box-to-box - Paulinho, Holtby

has much more balance to it.

Yep

I need to see sandro-MS
with eriksen number 10 at home
Away
Sandro - MS
Paulinho/Holtby

Lol Arteta. Morgan Schnederlin has the best tackle/interception stats in the premiership.
Who has the worst stat at Arsenal? You guessed it...Arteta is the most dribbled passed player

No similarity at all. MS is a beast. Arteta is a fairy
Don't let anything like facts stand in your way, will you? Aside from dribbled past (something very likely to happen in a team like Woolwich where they commit a lot of midfielders quickly) the two are very similar:

http://www.statsbomb.com/2014/07/is-sami-khedira-arsenals-answer-at-defensive-mid/

no amount of "facts" will ever have me believing Arteta is anywhere near MS. The stat I gave was a lazy argument but MS has influence/stature in ways Arteta could never have. Its not just the tangible influence

I remember the first quarter of the season when Dawson and Vertonghen performed like beasts. Sadly they both suffered injuries and the clown that is Kaboul...and his sidekick Chiriches decided play like imbeciles.

Please keep the thread OT KD

I predict Chelski will buy Morgan S. within a week, and immediately loan him out to Everton.

different roles, no?

as i understand it MS would be paired alongside a Sandro/Capoue type - rather than to replace them

Capoue and Schneiderlin are too similar IMO so I doubt if they would be paired together. For me it will be one of those two and one of Dembele or Paulinho that would make up the pair. A playmaker and a runner basically.

Also I think Holtby is far better up the pitch, if he's still around that is.

Capoue and Schneiderlin are too similar IMO so I doubt if they would be paired together. For me it will be one of those two and one of Dembele or Paulinho that would make up the pair. A playmaker and a runner basically.

Also I think Holtby is far better up the pitch, if he's still around that is.

i can see where you're coming from with it being one of Capoue and Schneiderlin - but im not sure if a box to box/runner type will be who they are paired with - Im not overly familiar with MPs Southampton side but i was under the impression he used a defensive player alongside the playmaker - with the defensive player still being pretty comfortable on the ball - which is why i see Capoue pairing MS with Bentaleb and probably Sandro in reserve

Back