• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mitt Romney the next new leader of the free world!!!

Damn those liberal media reporting the wrong type of news. Perhaps Fox News can come up with a fair and balanced poll.

Its funny reading all these reports about it being a dead heat with Obama ahead in most battleground states. Or about how Ohio will decide it. Obama is well ahead in the solid and leaning states and only needs a few extras, while Romney needs to win a lot of the close ones. This hasn't changed for months.

As far as I can see, if Obama wins Ohio has he has won it easily and probably will get over 300. For Romney, Ohio won't be enough, even if he wins Florida. He needs to win most of the smaller ones as well. He just has to win too many states where it is close to have a realistic chance, hence the 92% probability on an Obama win. Unless the polls are well off, that is, and there is a systematic error favouring Obama.

A liberal media conspiracy?

:)

RCP is just news aggregation.......Politico.com is by far the best outlet.

Drudge is right wing
Huffington Post is left wing

RCP is just news aggregation.......Politico.com is by far the best outlet.

Drudge is right wing
Huffington Post is left wing

NYT is pretty "liberal" as well, but Nate Silver (in charge of that fivethirtyeight election blog) was pretty damn close in predicting '08.

Gonna be a big night! Either Mitt is going to save this country or we're going to continue to devolve into Greece. Come on!!!!!!

Devolution must exist if natural selection isn't allowed to take its course. The Darwin Awards recognize those exceptional individuals that do let nature take its course even with all our welfare and social-safety net and Obama phones.

Ummm, obviously. Global warming isn't real either.

images

Absolutely not. I'm an educated Jew from New York City, anyway, so following creationist loons would be weird for me. I'm an independent. Socially liberal and fiscally conservative. I voted for Obama in 2008, and voted for Romney today. I don't want to get into a protracted debate on here about the merits of either candidate or as to why I voted for Romney.

Back