• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs SCBC

I have now got to a point again that i expect to beat everyone we play at home. I'm not sure whether its a good or a bad thing.
Well as long as we beat everyone it'll be a good thing.

As a Spurs fan the most important thing is having your expectations met.

To be honest I thought we had played and beaten them already.

This just seems like a shoddy parallel universe I don’t particularly want to be in nor acknowledge.

Is there an online radio site anyone would kindly recommend for listening to this?

It’s a no go at the pubs where I’m at as the villa game is on and my WiFi is way too brick to do streams..

It should translate any current online bbc football coverage into teletext for you, but I’m not quite sure about live scores to fully replicate the olden days.

Ah thanks I did think you were taking the tinkle to be fair, I’m just seeing teletext headlines and the buttons aren’t doing anything. I’ve just gone with bbc radio player.

They are going to frustrate us, we must keep our discipline. No needless free kicks around the box.Thats a very attacking minded bench, Conte knows we need to win this. It would be good to see some more of the new signings. Expecting another late winner.

C. O. Y. S

Back