• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs Everton

Sign off a good side isn't it. Winning when not at your best.. Everton in form. Take the points and run.
Today was more "Conte Tottenham" than the sign of a good side in my opinion.

Some big issues to sort out. A lot of criticism for Bissouma lately, but the drop-off from him to Skipp was massive. I quite like Skipp, but we suffered so much because we just couldn't keep the ball -- a lot of that started with him.

Lo Celso brilliant in his cameo.

That was absolutely shocking. After 30 mins, we were abysmal. There is no game management or discipline in our team.

To be 2-1 up and be caught with both our full backs on the edge of their box is ridiculous. Two minutes later, we’re caught 3 on 2. You cannot play football like that.

Very very lucky. Very lucky. We barely deserved a point from that, much less 3.

No idea who MOTM was.

Horrific 45 minutes. Awful stuff.

I'm not one for making excuses but considering the injuries/ suspensions, it's a hell of an achievement to get a result against this Everton team. It may very well have been a nervy performance, I was listening on the radio and even that was stressful enough but the 3 points are in the bag. Now the key is Romero not being out for long or being able to get a class CB in ready on the 1st day of the window....

Today was more "Conte Tottenham" than the sign of a good side in my opinion.

Some big issues to sort out. A lot of criticism for Bissouma lately, but the drop-off from him to Skipp was massive. I quite like Skipp, but we suffered so much because we just couldn't keep the ball -- a lot of that started with him.

Lo Celso brilliant in his cameo.

It's not just just skipp though, how would Bissouma cope without Udogie beside him?
As good as Bissouma, Sarr and Udogie are individually, they are fantastic as a unit, two of them missing today.

That was absolutely shocking. After 30 mins, we were abysmal. There is no game management or discipline in our team.

To be 2-1 up and be caught with both our full backs on the edge of their box is ridiculous. Two minutes later, we’re caught 3 on 2. You cannot play football like that.

Very very lucky. Very lucky. We barely deserved a point from that, much less 3.

No idea who MOTM was.
Vicario?

Is Bentancur, Bissouma, Skipp and Hojbjerg the only ones who can do the 6 role?

Could Gallagher do it for a bit if we sign him in early Jan?

Back