• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs Everton

lurker of old

Wilson Palacios
Righty-O. Spurs massive to trounce the Everton has-beens in a show of attacking brilliance. Low block? Pah! We'll show em how you dismantle one of those.
So come on you spuds, badgers, delilah, custard, give it all you've got....

Reactions: jrh
Vicario
Porro, Romero, Dorrington, Davies
Sarr, Skipp, Kulusevski
Johnson, Richarlison, Son

Forster, Dier, Royal, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Santiago, Gil, Veliz, Donley

Lo Celso and Johnson both passed fit, good to have them as options. This is a game we should win, but Everton are on a decent run and I worry about their threat from set plays. We'll need to be switched on.

Their team of tall tall men could finally be the one to score a goal from a set-piece against us this season.

Is this like a diy OMT? Five lines then it’s ‘over to you.’ Poor effort. Z cars boys to trounce us now

Lo Celso and Johnson both passed fit, good to have them as options. This is a game we should win, but Everton are on a decent run and I worry about their threat from set plays. We'll need to be switched on.

Lo Celso got to do his last minute shopping, I expect a tweak this afternoon.

Phillips is back as well but Davies doing well in that position.

Not sure about playing Gio and Kulu. Could work though. They put in the effort and distance.

its an ever changing side and without Udogie and Biss its a fair change. I still think we will win. But it will be tough.

I hate all these random timeslots we get allocated these days. 3pm on a Saturday - what's that all about?

It’s what time all the amateurs kick off, so much for supporting grass roots football.

How are they supposed to play in their brick and stream proper football at the same time.

Very excited for tomorrow
Big Xmas tinkle up with my group
Train into Liverpool Street for 10am, big fry up at Polo Bar across the street
Drinks in The Astronomer and Kings Stores, upto the ground for 1.30pm
More drinks, 3 points, after game sing up, few more beers, home for 10pm to watch the last 2 fights from Saudi
Am looking forward to the above

Back