• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs. Emirates Marketing Project

I think he'll go with Wanyama and Dier behind that 4 as I am not sure Dembelle is fully up to the pace of the PL yet.

On the contrary until he got injured I thought he was fine. But if he is not, he will not get up to the required pace sitting on the bench

Perhaps, big call to give him his PL debut away to Emirates Marketing Project though.

I will ignore the fact that the match is actually at the Lane but remind you that Poch has shown he is man enough to make big calls by bringing on a very inexperienced Harry Winks in the Champions League away in Russia. He has shown he has faith in young players

I will ignore the fact that the match is actually at the Lane but remind you that Poch has shown he is man enough to make big calls by bringing on a very inexperienced Harry Winks in the Champions League away in Russia. He has shown he has faith in young players

Sorry all... WHL it is. My bad!

Not doubting Poch in terms of big calls either, however I think he will wean Nkoudou into the PL a little slower.

Unlike previous seasons when he had a bunch of recalcitrants and had little option but to blood the youngsters in the PL, there are plenty of options available to him today, thus enabling him to blood the Winks and Nkoudou's of this world in the Domestic cups.

I love the fact that we have a coach who embraces youth, but we have some quality 20 somethings now also and for games like this, I think he will exhaust those options first.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I don't have an issue with jenas comments

A bit of pressure doesn't hurt and also highlighting that this is the biggest game of the season so far is a good thing

If we don't win so be it... But if city don't get a result that's two in a week and peopel will see cracks and a way to beat them

It's the biggest test for both sides without doubt but I'm confident we will do ourselves proud

My biggest concern is actually the officials and how they manage he game. Last season we had some things go our way in this game but generally we get robbed badly but refs in these games. Jenas comments again make others aware we're one of the by teams now do treat us as such

If Dembele is ready then we have to play him. I would go with Wanyama as his partner as he seems in pretty good form. Ahead of them, Lamela. Eriksen and Son with Jansen on point. Alli looks a bit leggy to me so I'd bench him for this.

As this worked the other night.... and I am very superstitious.... my team:

Льорис
ходок
Alderweireld
Вертонген
Роза
животное
Дембеле
Алли
Ламела
Эриксен
сын
loooool this is so funny :D

Damn, rumbled by the board Russian! What do you mean they're not 'perfect' translations? ;)
Well, they are perfect except животное. If I understood properly, it's from dutch language? Or does English word "dier" also has a translation of an animal? May be in some sort of colloquial language...

Last edited:
Well, they are perfect except животное. If I understood properly, it's from dutch language? Or does English word "dier" also has a translation of an animal? May be in some sort colloquial language...
English to Russian translation of Dier is boring... it was Dier again, so you are absolutely right, I used Dier in Dutch (we like our Dutch players here... Jan, Toby, Moose) which translates to a much more interesting 'animal'...

In fact, in honour of the board's love for the Dutch, maybe we should now refer to Eric as Animal?

English to Russian translation of Dier is boring... it was Dier again, so you are absolutely right, I used Dier in Dutch (we like our Dutch players here... Jan, Toby, Moose) which translates to a much more interesting 'animal'...

In fact, in honour of the board's love for the Dutch, maybe we should now refer to Eric as Animal?

Wanyama is Swahili for 'animals' iirc.

once more please:
IMG_0359_zpskjpjxaaa.jpg~original

Pep Guardiola has lauded Mauricio Pochettino as one of world’s best managers as he prepares Emirates Marketing Project, the leaders, to take on second-placed Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane on Sunday.

City have won all six of their Premier League games while Spurs are four points behind. Guardiola is as admirer of Pochettino and his Tottenham side, having also come up against the Argentinian when he coached Espanyol and the Catalan managed Barcelona.

Then, in February 2009, Pochettino inflicted Barça’s first derby defeat in 27 years when beating them 2-1 at Camp Nou.

“We played against Pochettino as players and then as coaches. I think he’s one of the best managers in the world – I enjoy watching Tottenham,” said Guardiola.

“He’s doing an amazing job in London at Spurs. The way they play I like a lot – they’re aggressive and have a lot of quality. The basis of the team is the national team with [Dele] Alli, [Kyle] Walker, [Harry] Kane – they have a lot of quality. Last season they were there until the last couple of games for the championship.

“This year they’re playing at a high level – they’re in second position so it will be a tough game and I’m looking forward to going to White Hart Lane for the first time in my life. We will try and do our job.

“All of the fans who like football and watch football can enjoy [Spurs] – they’re proactive, not reactive. There are many teams who wait to see what you do and then react – they don’t wait to see what they’re going to do. They want to create their own game. That’s why I like them. When I saw the last game against CSKA, against Liverpool, against Middlesbrough, I like what I’m watching.”

Back