• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs. Emirates Marketing Project

I expect us to win tomorrow. City look good, don't get me wrong, but if we push them back and get at them, I don't think they will be able to handle us for a full ninety minutes. There are goals in this match for sure but I stil expect us to come out on top. I fear no one anymore and neither should we as a collective team. We are ready.

I expect us to win tomorrow. City look good, don't get me wrong, but if we push them back and get at them, I don't think they will be able to handle us for a full ninety minutes. There are goals in this match for sure but I stil expect us to come out on top. I fear no one anymore and neither should we as a collective team. We are ready.
if we beat Emirates Marketing Project without our best players, then we should be good enough to win the league.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

I've already accepted defeat. It's what usually happens to us.

Anything more is just a bonus.

We have been getting results so far without playing what I would class as a great football. Cant see City letting us play football like Stoke,Sunderland and Boro did.
Play like we did in the 1st half at Boro we are well in with a shout. Play like we did in the 2nd half, it could be a long afternoon

I've already accepted defeat. It's what usually happens to us.
I'm confused, is this sarcasm? Or are you still scarred from when Defoe could have slid in and scored and then Balotelli stood on Parker's head and then scored, or was it Crouch's pokey finish to get into the CL or is it Denis Law or is it time for bed, 12.52 hours til kickoff

I'm confused, is this sarcasm? Or are you still scarred from when Defoe could have slid in and scored and then Balotelli stood on Parker's head and then scored, or was it Crouch's pokey finish to get into the CL or is it Denis Law or is it time for bed, 12.52 hours til kickoff

No joke. I just can't see us winning. Doesn't matter how well we play. I've seen us end up with nothing too many times and we are overdue a kick in the nads.

OK Guys,
Off to the Beach Club very soon.
Will watch the game there with a few Spurs fans.
Will have seafood platter for lunch ( crab claws, lobster tails, jumbo prawns, octopus & red snapper )
Wash it down with some ice cold Tusker Lagers - many if we are doing well.:)

We will conquer - BELIEVE COYS

Well there are 2 things I am convinced of today.

City will get a penalty. We will be denied one.

Also,
To win today I think we need to score at least 3 times, because I can see them getting another besides Aguero's penalty. We will create chances for sure, it's whether we continue to waste the majority of them, or have one of those days when we put them away, like we did in the corresponding fixture last season

Most prolific attack v most miserly defence. I suspect that's the way the balance of play will look as well. HAVE to take our chances today.

OK Guys,
Will have seafood platter for lunch ( crab claws, lobster tails, jumbo prawns, octopus & red snapper )

I don't like you any more ;)

I've decided, and this is probably a crazy shout, that I want N'koudou to start today. Why? Because he's happy to stay out wide, he has a lot of pace and dribbling abilities, and Emirates Marketing Project's defence weakness is their fullbacks. Let's hit them hard on the wings!

OK Guys,

We will conquer - BELIEVE COYS
It's not ok to say that when I'm stuck in North East England. I want lobster tails and crab claws. And I want that lager. And the beach. I WANT THAT!

Have a beautiful one. Really. No really. I mean it. Really :)

Back