• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs. Emirates Marketing Project

No doubt the OG helped. Still things to build on. Better balls and movement into attack the main thing. Just a bit of assurances both with movement and passes and we'd score for fun.

yes, the only slightest of slight negatives today was not getting a 3rd goal. The penalty apart, we had chances to make it 3 but tended to over-complicate the passing. It will come, and one afternoon this season it will all click and we will run up a cricket score..Nov 19th would be nice

Very good game. We outplayed them in every single department. Wanyama is purchase of the season. We also looked far more mobile without Janssen. Good tactics by Poch. Solid game. I am proud of every single person on that pitch today in a Spurs jersey that said - Lamela should be flogged. He made some stupid plays and he should have let Son take the penalty.
Sissoko too. He pwned that wing.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

F#ck me Could Sky get over to the Arsenal match any quicker???

If City had won today they would have still w#nking Pep off
They're an embarrassment to themselves! Not even a single interview. Well.... fudge them. Let them have it.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

If that is the case it needs sorting before kick-off each match.

I agree and am surprised it isn't tbh. But I doubt Son would have acted that way if it had previously been agreed to have been Lamelas. It wasn't like he was on a hat-trick..........

yes, the only slightest of slight negatives today was not getting a 3rd goal. The penalty apart, we had chances to make it 3 but tended to over-complicate the passing. It will come, and one afternoon this season it will all click and we will run up a cricket score..Nov 19th would be nice
A penalty is always 50:50 to me. See Socrates and Baggio miss them too?

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Excellent.
4-1-4-1 might suit our players more than 4-2-3-1?

Son seems to have forged a good understanding with Alli and Eriksen, who was also outstanding today, many perceptive interceptions, positioning and deft passes. Once, Sissoko does that with with the forward players he will also be more effective. In this game he seems to have shown that he has better understanding with Walker and was vital stopping them breaking down that side.

Superb tactics by Poch.

The only negative for me is that it shows Pep all the weaknesses in his side in one game and he will do something about it

We created plenty

Conceded very little shots

The team did the job like a frecking machine and it was beautiful to see

They did. Its good to take a win like that into a 2-week break, but what we need to do is back it up with wins in the next 3 matches. The winnable, but by no-means straightforward matches at WBA and Bournemouth then Leciester at home.
In fact the Bournemouth match could be the one that worries me the most. As we could have the chance to go top that day..and we all know what happens in those situations

I agree and am surprised it isn't tbh. But I doubt Son would have acted that way if it had previously been agreed to have been Lamelas. It wasn't like he was on a hat-trick..........
Might not have been as Kane usually takes them.

For me me coaches responsibility make sure you have chosen the penalty taker so don't have the glory hunters bullying to take them on the pitch, usually they miss them afterwards.
Not saying Lamella wasn't designated, but Son was a bit more selfish than usual today, in general.

They did. Its good to take a win like that into a 2-week break, but what we need to do is back it up with wins in the next 3 matches. The winnable, but by no-means straightforward matches at WBA and Bournemouth then Leciester at home.
In fact the Bournemouth match could be the one that worries me the most. As we could have the chance to go top that day..and we all know what happens in those situations

These players are learning all the time and I think we may see a blip in there with a draw maybe but we're set up to do this 38 league games and were well on the right path

Back