• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs Brighton OMT

Wow
After a great cup win we now have a thread that’s gone racist and sexist
Maybe the views expressed above are why these cases fall down so easily

Any suggestion that a woman has acted in a provocative way will be deemed sexist. I believe ypu are African so you might get away with saying it is a cultural difference. But here in the UK the man is always on the wrong.

Also if the woman he allegedly groped is white then Bissouma is fcuked. That is just the rules of society in the UK these days.

Interesting insight ... I will modify my post. Kindly do yours as well.

Mate I'm pretty convinced he has not done anything considering the details that are known locally.

But I would delete your post before others on here read it

Yeah, you're from Brighton, aren't you? What details are known locally? :p
Bissouma was excellent yesterday. Would be a very good signing for us, if he's cleared off the charges.

Good to see the new boys get a run.

Bentacur looks like he is going to be a solid buy.
Kulusevski - the first run he made I thought he was treading treacle, but I put that down to adapting to the speed of the game. By the end, he looked another decent buy, likes to cut inside, not afraid to have a shot, and should have ended the night with an assist. Not a World beater, but you rarely buy them in a Jan window

Yeah, you're from Brighton, aren't you? What details are known locally? :p
Bissouma was excellent yesterday. Would be a very good signing for us, if he's cleared off the charges.

From the kids at work who go in that club they said it is well known for girls claiming stuff because it is so packed. Maybe the are a lot of men who put their hands up girls skirt and I am out of touch with the youth of today, that I don't know.

Brighton is a city but really it is a small town and I have seen how people react when a brighton player walks into the room. Regularly saw the Iranian player who used to play for them in shandiz restaurant(amazing restaurant)

A lot locally have said it is a girl looking for a pay out. I have never been in the club in question. In the UK the man's always in the wrong.

Does anyone have any recollection whatsoever of this game? 8pm on a Saturday of a Six Nations weekend just wasn't a clever idea at all, was it. Asking for a friend...

Lamptey was poor
He has great games and poor games
Nothing in between
He also rarely finishes a 90
I think he abs a long way to go to justify a £50m price tag and right now there is much better out there for half the money
Agreed, Lamptey was not very threatening and is tiny, not bothered about him at all. Too small to defend a cross IMO.

Agreed, Lamptey was not very threatening and is tiny, not bothered about him at all. Too small to defend a cross IMO.
He is good at attacking although did nothing yesterday
But you need more of an all rounder in this team
Livramento already looks better
And there are better options in Europe too

Back