• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

Some of our fans are catastophic thinkers. It is a mental health issue where they can only think of negative outcomes.
We attract those fans a a club
I have mates who genuinely don’t seem to like us doing well
They have nothing to moan about

Sat with some Dutch lads now in a bar in France
2 Ajax 3 PSV

they all said they had never really heard of him before he went to Germany

now they think he will be the dogs ball bag…. To quote one of them thinking that’s the English saying

one guy who claims he is a coach said his speed on recovery means he will be a regular for Holland as they wanna play a higher line

one did sayvthe lad at Torino, Schuurs, could be the best they have had in years
Ajax didn’t use him apparently but he has everything …

Last edited:
Sometimes it's like reading the type of things Charlton fans were saying when they were in PL.

I've been thinking recently that with City and now Saudi Sportswashing Machine like 12-15 teams are slowly being put in a position like Charlton, the limbo of no hope of a trophy and no relegation either.

I've been thinking recently that with City and now Saudi Sportswashing Machine like 12-15 teams are slowly being put in a position like Charlton, the limbo of no hope of a trophy and no relegation either.

I agree it's like that for 70% of teams in the 4 division, that's why I think people who turn up on a wet Wednesday night in February to watch Shrewsbury v Gillingham are real fans.

Sat with some Dutch lads now in a bar in France
2 Ajax 3 PSV

they all said they had never really heard of him before he went to Germany

now they think he will be the dogs ball bag…. To quote one of them thinking that’s the English saying

one guy who claims he is a coach said his speed on recovery means he will be a regular for Holland as they wanna play a higher line

one did sayvthe lad at Torino, Schuurs, could be the best they have had in years
Ajax didn’t use him apparently but he has everything …

We've been linked to Schuurs I believe?

Micky is the yin to Romero’s yang?
He will bring us balance finally!

I think they can both be a bit rash. But unlike a Lenglet they don't hesitate and faff. They act first think later! Which can work. You could never accuse Romero of being indecisive! I like our blood and thunder CBs. Hopefully, they can stay fit and form a good partnership.

Last edited:
Back