• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

A division below sure, but Dele played 2 seasons of first team football for MK before he joined us, Philips has 8 appearances in the Championship I think?

Likely play less games if he's 4th choice CB in the squad for this coming season.

Great for his development and our depth then, because we never get injuries, especially Romero, around every international break for a game or two each time...
Dele played 2 divisions below and played a lot as a holding midfielder
He can here and played as a 10, regularly and quickly
That was a hell of a step up

Bit worried that VDV looks a bit clumsy and doesn't have great positioning from what I've seen. Can't argue he's quick but we don't want a taller quicker Sanchez as an example. I think Tapsoba looked a bit more composed. This is only from you tube clips and the odd comment on the net mind you.

Bit worried that VDV looks a bit clumsy and doesn't have great positioning from what I've seen. Can't argue he's quick but we don't want a taller quicker Sanchez as an example. I think Tapsoba looked a bit more composed. This is only from you tube clips and the odd comment on the net mind you.
Tapsoba is better today for sure

Yep I feel the development of Vicario and VDV is huge for Levy.

If they don’t pay off I think the support will go from the current roughly 75% being enic out, up to around 95%.

Yep I feel the development of Vicario and VDV is huge for Levy.

If they don’t pay off I think the support will go from the current roughly 75% being enic out, up to around 95%.

Vicario seems like a good signing, the clips showed him punching out into the area a bit too frequently for my liking but the general consensus seems to be that he's a decent GK. Bit more mixed for VDV - hopefully Ange will actually coach players properly and develop them, don't think any of the managers since Poch have done that.

I’ve heard that his positioning is his weak spot but what I like about that video is how, when the striker gets closer to goal, vdv narrows the angle in the maximally efficient way for the distance he’s managed to cover

suppose it’s a different type of positioning from knowing when to step forward and when to drop off when you’re facing the play though

I’ve heard that his positioning is his weak spot but what I like about that video is how, when the striker gets closer to goal, vdv narrows the angle in the maximally efficient way for the distance he’s managed to cover

suppose it’s a different type of positioning from knowing when to step forward and when to drop off when you’re facing the play though
I've heard a lot of things about players that are said online or whatever, yet when they arrive things are different whether that's for better or worse.
What I do know is that since Paraticis arrival our identification of players has a much better hit rate IMO and if the scouts have identified this guy as a player to defend in Anges high line then I'm all for it....

I've heard a lot of things about players that are said online or whatever, yet when they arrive things are different whether that's for better or worse.
What I do know is that since Paraticis arrival our identification of players has a much better hit rate IMO and if the scouts have identified this guy as a player to defend in Anges high line then I'm all for it....

Indeed.

If this deal is reasonable for example no more than £35m then with Phillips coming for around £2m, I would hope we would take Tosin too who it is rumoured is available for around £15m.

I’d be quite happy with our defenders then being romero, vdv, tosin, phillips (can also play u21s games), emerson, spence, udogie, sessegnon.

Then every other senior defender can leave.

Back