• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

So keeper and midfielder signed.

Now for a CB or 2...

Tapsoba, Van de Ven, who are the best options we could go for?

I think we'll get both of them.

Outside chance of also getting the lad from Fulham later in the window given his contract situation and a Fulham become more desperate to shift him, but only if we find takers for all of Dier, Sanchez, Rodon and Tanganga.

So keeper and midfielder signed.

Now for a CB or 2...

Tapsoba, Van de Ven, who are the best options we could go for?
I'd rather have Tapsoba if I could choose only one. VdV runs fast, but what I've seen of him, he doesn't think fast enough for the PL, and I'm not sure he's able to up it. Tapsoba looks to be at that level already.

I’d rather keep Hugo.

Not sure I would have either at CB personally

I'd rather have Tapsoba if I could choose only one. VdV runs fast, but what I've seen of him, he doesn't think fast enough for the PL, and I'm not sure he's able to up it. Tapsoba looks to be at that level already.

I have only watched clips of them, but that's my view as well.

Wouldn't be surprised to get 1 and a hg option as well. Not sure what squad is looking like on home grown, club trained (looking at the next season) players

De Gea on a free?

I think its a technicality. His contract is ending and they haven't agreed a new one yet.

Man U probably realise that there aren't going to be any takers offering him wages remotely clsoe to what he's on. Might strengthen their negotiating position if in a few weeks no-one has made him an offer

I think its a technicality. His contract is ending and they haven't agreed a new one yet.

Man U probably realise that there aren't going to be any takers offering him wages remotely clsoe to what he's on. Might strengthen their negotiating position if in a few weeks no-one has made him an offer
On the crazy wages he's on, he might still be a free agent in September.

Also a bit random, but I wonder why there's a thread for Micky but not one for Tapsoba? Not that I have any clue of what's going on, but it felt our interest in both was roughly equal.

Also a bit random, but I wonder why there's a thread for Micky but not one for Tapsoba? Not that I have any clue of what's going on, but it felt our interest in both was roughly equal.

Fair question. Good chance that they're both Spurs players in a month or so

Noone has started one.

Yep. Usually pretty reliable. Personal terms agreed, it says, for a contract that runs until 2028. But no agreement between the clubs as yet. A transfer fee of €35m is suggested, Wolfsburg supposedly holding out for €40m. His contract at Wolfsburg runs until 2027, 15% of the transfer fee goes to FC Volendam, who sold him to Wolfsburg in the summer of 2021.

Back