• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michel Vorm

So was Friedel

My point was in their later years both easily adapted to being back-ups - coming in once every 6-8 weeks and not letting anyone down.

All the signs so far are that Vorm hasn't been able to adapt. He can't get his eye in straight away, so he's of no use to us.

Vorm was a quality keeper at Swansea though. Its not fair to judge him, you're never going to be as good when you just play a game here and there, you dont get the chance to get a rhythm going and dont get to build up any confidence through game time.

You should see my earlier post mate as that's exactly what I said

Freidel and Cudicini were always dependable (except when motorcycle accidents intervened). They never single-handedly knocked us out of 2 cups in 9 months/17 appearances.

The point is that some fans call our back up GK brick and many did with Freidel and Cudicini. Vorm is now going through the same gonad*s.

The point is that some fans call our back up GK **** and many did with Freidel and Cudicini. Vorm is now going through the same cobblers.

Guilty as charged. i think he has concentration issues personally. Being a back-up requires special powers and/or vast vast experience.

I was very concerned when Lloris was injured as I didn't think Vorm was up to the task, particularly in games like today, but we owe him for the point. Hopefully this will boost his confidence and that of the defenders in him, obviously I don't know if they doubt him but I know from personal experience defenders get edgy when keepers change.

He's been very solid in goal

However does him not being a sweeper keeper mean our defence sits deeper, which means our midfield doesn't press as well? I.e. is that why we are after Lopez?

He's been very solid in goal

However does him not being a sweeper keeper mean our defence sits deeper, which means our midfield doesn't press as well? I.e. is that why we are after Lopez?

I assume you didn't bother watching the game, or have no clue what a sweeper keeper is. That was a display in sweeping that Hugo would have been proud of, constantly off his line and I counted at least 3 times he raced out of his area to tackle a player. Some of your comments really boggle the mind at times, suppose you would prefer mason in goal.

GB, if Vorm isn't a sweeper keeper I don't know who is, he saved us three or four times coming out to make important tackles outside his box. He also made a couple of crucial saves in the area that saved us from losing. Have to agree with a few others on here he was MOTM for sure.

Vorm is playing well because he knows the system, know show to play the game and also is getting real game time

He a more than able deputy and would en first choice at a lot of clubs

Back