• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michael Dawson

The number of posters that felt we were right to launch long balls up to Defoe and Saha, bypassing midfield, which were either mopped up by the centre backs or bounded through off the pitch.

This started in the 5th second of the game when we took the kick off, laid it back to Kaboul and he wanged it straight to the keeper... and continued for 20 minutes until Bale and then Harry told the centre backs to stop doing it and to play fackin football on the deck.

Yes the pitch did cut up, but in the second half we kept the ball down and outplayed Stevenage and looked a lot better and more likely to score. Which we did, except Parker went for a random jog onto their goal line.

This.

The number of posters that felt we were right to launch long balls up to Defoe and Saha, bypassing midfield, which were either mopped up by the centre backs or bounded through off the pitch.

This started in the 5th second of the game when we took the kick off, laid it back to Kaboul and he wanged it straight to the keeper... and continued for 20 minutes until Bale and then Harry told the centre backs to stop doing it and to play fackin football on the deck.

Yes the pitch did cut up, but in the second half we kept the ball down and outplayed Stevenage and looked a lot better and more likely to score. Which we did, except Parker went for a random jog onto their goal line.

who are they then?

about the same amount of plonkers on the OMT whining that we didn't play like Brazil or Holland on that agricultural showground against the young farmers rugby club

some of you need to grow up and recognise that not every game can go like the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game

its like some of you never watched FA cup football before

Then why did Bale and Harry tell Dawson to fudging stop it ?

Definitely not a strong point for Daws. I love his commitment and rate him but hate the Hollywood balls.

This x 100

Not sure why he always fcuking does it. We've played our best football on the ground this season yet a selected few insist on launching aimless balls forward hoping for a miracle bounce. It doesn't work. It never has worked. It never will work with Defoe upfront

Hollywood%20Ball.jpg

This x 100

Not sure why he always fcuking does it. We've played our best football on the ground this season yet a selected few insist on launching aimless balls forward hoping for a miracle bounce. It doesn't work. It never has worked. It never will work with Defoe upfront

or the 6'1" Louis Saha, who IIRC is pretty good in the air.

you're probably not sure, because you don't understand

Well someone needed to relay they to Daws, the only time he stopped was when the final whistle blew.

you are so obsessed with slagging Dawson off at every opportunity, you are in danger of becoming an imitation of gutterboy and his irrational and myopic hatred of Defoe

I think we can fairly distinguish between people who irrationally hate Dawson and will never be happy with his performance, and people who are validly concerned with his distribution.

I can't really see many slagging his defensive work off, but I think we are entitled to expect a bit more quality from his passes.

HARRY REDKNAPP joked his chances of being named the next England boss took a dive as his Tottenham side failed to beat tiny Stevenage.
FA chairman David Bernstein - the man who showed Fabio Capello the door - was at the Lamex Stadium yesterday to witness a fifth-round stalemate.

Spurs will be expected to see off the League One side in the White Hart Lane replay, with the winners drawn at home to Bolton.

But Redknapp admitted his team's display first time round would not have prompted Bernstein to hammer on Spurs chairman Daniel Levy's door this morning.

He said: "I bet he was impressed by the football I served up!

"He's probably thinking 'Who's this geezer?!'

"We started lumping it didn't we? No, that wasn't part of the plan. The pitch was bumpy and the players weren't comfortable passing the ball on it so we ended up going long, which wasn't what we wanted to do.

"I thought we would come here and win but the longer it went on the more I thought we would take the draw."

Spurs will certainly have to up their game at the weekend as they have a North London showdown with Arsenal at the Emirates on Sunday.

And Redknapp will be sweating on the fitness of key players, including former Gunner Emmanuel Adebayor.

The on-loan Emirates Marketing Project hitman, 27, missed the cup game with Borough because of a knee injury.

Redknapp said: "We have to see how Mani is. He slipped in training on Friday and opened his knee up."

Star midfielder Luka Modric was also absent due to a bout of 'flu while in-form left-back Benoit Assou-Ekotto has just had a groin operation

so playing like 1990's wimbledon wasnt part of the plan

Back