• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michael Dawson

Re: Dawson

I'm surprised it took so long if anything - Gallas has been terribly off-form for months

Well done, Michael

Maybe Gallas is the better option against Suarez..massive decision for AVB..Suarez really impressed me today and has done all season.

Suarez' skill, pace, and agility would absolutely OWN Gallas' 35 year old kness

It's a no brainer this one for me personally

I don't think Dawson looks particularly suited to facing up against a twisting unpredictable Suarez but the option is Double Agent Gallas then it has to be Dawson or Caulker.

Dawson is the best centre half at the club and when all centre halves are fit it should be Dawson / Vertonghen as the first choice pairing.

Kaboul was the beast last season, a couple months out injured and he's now crap? Interesting.

Kaboul/Verts when everyone is fit, it's easy.

Kaboul was the beast last season, a couple months out injured and he's now crap? Interesting.

Kaboul/Verts when everyone is fit, it's easy.

I'm surprised Kaboul's hasn't been elevated to godlike status already considering he's been out for a while.

It's ok, we've known how you feel about Kaboul for a long time now.

lol. i dont know why he doesnt just use his old user name. he clearly doesnt care who knows cause he is very honest about his prior opinions

anyway i am one that is in the kaboul is overated camp. mainly because i havent let go of how he was with us in his first stint....and secondly because i have never seen him play well without someone whom i consider to be positionally better than him along side him.

lol. i dont know why he doesnt just use his old user name. he clearly doesnt care who knows cause he is very honest about his prior opinions

anyway i am one that is in the kaboul is overated camp. mainly because i havent let go of how he was with us in his first stint....and secondly because i have never seen him play well without someone whom i consider to be positionally better than him along side him.

Bar yesterday, would you not claim the same about Dawson? He looked at his best beside King too.

Then again i think most defenders would have looked at their best next to the king.

Dawson, who made his first Premier League start of the season in Sunday's win over West Ham, is ignoring speculation over his future insisting that he is fully focused on Tottenham's cause.

"I'm at Tottenham. I'm playing my football and I played today," Dawson told London 24. "I love playing football and I want to be playing. There's no hiding that and it's hard when you're not.

"Every player wants to play, not just me, and of course it's frustrating. But I'm someone who keeps my head down, works hard and when you're called upon you've got to go out there and perform - and I thought all 11 players performed well.

"It's a great feeling and great to get three points because these fans went through a hard week last week, losing the way we did against Arsenal, and it hurt the boys.

"We're back to winning ways in the Premier League, which we needed to do because we haven't been having the best of runs in recent weeks."

Bar yesterday, would you not claim the same about Dawson? He looked at his best beside King too.

Then again i think most defenders would have looked at their best next to the king.

actually no. i mean that, dawson and king was a bonus for us. but dawson steadies most other cb's beside him. unlike many here i've always actually rated dawson really highly.

dawson though finds it hard to recover if his partner isnt on point,,..but more often than not him marshalling the defensive line puts him in good stead

Back