• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Merry Christmas Bellends!

Joyeux Noël, mes amis.

I sincerely hope every one of you finds either a cold beer, your family or your friends waiting for you at some point during this celebration of all that is holy in the corporate-marketing world, replete with endless monotonous jingles and companies sending you Christmas-themed debt reminders. You know, to remind you what's really important. :)

I just pray the lady of the house has got me some lube for Christmas.... Fed up with walking like John Wayne.

I join the list of those with a Spurs Street Sign :D love it when family know me well enough to know what I like :D

Jeez, I feel dirty. Got completely smashed last night down the local. Defo not up to eating yet.

Happy Festivus. The airing of grievances will soon begin and Festivus won't be over until DHL pins his boyfriend.

merry made up person birthday bitches
have i ever said i love religion?!

went to midnight mass at St Albans Cathedral last night - left after 5 mins. it got too weird - some guy swinging a smoking ball. wtf!?!?

Back