• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Merry Christmas Bellends!

AuroRaman

Chris Armstrong
It's officially Christmas Day here in Oz. Hope you all have a wonderful day laden with good tidings and getting absolutely brickfaced.

Much love

Ram

Merry Christmas mate! Hope you have a fantastic day, get smashed on alcohol, get eating good addictive food that you find you can't stop eating, get lots of good Spurs presents and may you enjoy time with your family and loved ones.

Merry Christmas douchebags!

Just sittin at home with the missus drinking beer and watching crap TV. Tomorrow gonna go round the parents... Drink beer and watch crap TV, cant wait!

Merry Christmas to one and all. Just playing FM in my room at the moment before family and friend come over for beers and some food. Gonna go to the pub later and tomorrow morning after we've opened up the pressies. Looking forward to the food tomorrow!

Jealous fudger

Did more than rim

[-X:frown:

Merry christmas ladies

im very very drunk me and a couple of guys have been doing an english ale night tonight think her good self will be doing the driving tomorrow. My farts smell and im hungry so hungry think i might eat the boys chocolate money.

[-X:frown:

Merry christmas ladies

im very very drunk me and a couple of guys have been doing an english ale night tonight think her good self will be doing the driving tomorrow. My farts smell and im hungry so hungry think i might eat the boys chocolate money.

No doubt you guys will end up eating each other eh you big dirty fudger.

Happy Christmas Chich

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you bastards! May you find happiness at the bottom of a glass, on the back of the cracker joke, spend good family time with your family and enjoy one of the best Christmases that you've ever had!

If that fails then you know where the Christmas Disappointments thread is, it was started by some genius with a face all the women love and all the guys envy.

Merry christmas everyone of you muthafcukers. We have had some bad times and some good times but i love you all (in some weird way) and would be bored as fcuk without you all and this site.

Have an awesome day and hope you get more than the one muth fcuking present ill be getting from my folks!

(then again i did just buy myself a motor for xmas)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back