• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mens fashion...

Cheers Milo - though im not sure if maybe they're all a bit dressy for what im after, i was thinking along the lines of GANT / Ralph Lauren / Paul Smith, something which can be dressed down when not paired with a suit - but being a scrubby old Electrician who never wears suits im not sure how their shirts dress 'up' if you know what i mean. Do the places above purely tailor for formal wear?

J Crew are worth a look

https://www.jcrew.com/uk/index.jsp

the sale is still on and they will have more stock in the shop than is available on line.

Your other option would be one of the department stores.

Ended up buying and then returning a shirt from J.Crew as I went T.Hilfiger after to buy a t-shirt and saw they had a 50% sale on and a decent suit/shirt section downstairs - got a shirt and tie with money left over from what I had spent in J.Crew.

Though looking at the weather id have been better off buying a brolly!

What colour loafers should I wear with smart white chino trousers to a wedding ?
Black or brown will do - dark blue works if you have a matching belt.

Oxblood would probably look best if you have a belt to match

On second thoughts, this is the look you should be going for:
All-White-Outfit-for-Men.jpg

Last edited:
Back