• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

McDermott

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I think when a manager does well we talk about them as a possible replacement for arry, so on that basis into the ring the hat of Mr McDermott not sure i want a baldy but as he does not rate the awful Khlumo i like him, he is now my new favourite.

Dear McDermott,
Cheers for tinkling the 'ammers off, but to be honest, I don't think I'd want you to manage my team.

Keep up the good work.

Lots of love,
COYS

Guess it would be nice to have a manager who can perform in the second half of the season, rather than just the first half.

ex-Gooner, and looks like a toad... can't put my finger on it - other than the gooner/toad thing - but there's summit not quite right about him (or Cilla's mate 'Majetski' for that matter!)

both a bit creepy... y'know, a bit euurrrrghhhhh-shudder!

Guess it would be nice to have a manager who can perform in the second half of the season, rather than just the first half.

well then it's easy... Brendan Rogers for the first half... McDermott for the second!

Reading could rattle a few cages next season they're in the process of a buyout the bloke buying em is supposedly a Russian billionaire so who knows what'll happen with them next season

He's done well to get them up, but can't see them being as successful as Swansea or Norwich have been. In fact, I reckon they'll struggle.

ex-Gooner, and looks like a toad... can't put my finger on it - other than the gooner/toad thing - but there's summit not quite right about him (or Cilla's mate 'Majetski' for that matter!)

both a bit creepy... y'know, a bit euurrrrghhhhh-shudder!

Nonce?

Yeah I get it.

Whose your first choice right now mate?

First choice would obviously be Mourinho. But realistically Klopp. Low, Blanc and Capello as alternatives.

If we're going to go down the second level (i.e. no CL) route, then I'd rather just go for Hughton than McDermott/Rodgers/Lambert/Martinez/Moyes/O'Neill/Hughes etc.

First choice would obviously be Mourinho. But realistically Klopp. Low, Blanc and Capello as alternatives.

If we're going to go down the second level (i.e. no CL) route, then I'd rather just go for Hughton than McDermott/Rodgers/Lambert/Martinez/Moyes/O'Neill/Hughes etc.

We're not gonna get any of those on your top list. Clipboard Chris it is then.

Klopp isn't realistic, mate. The other three might be, but not Klopp.

Jose mourinho 5 million wages a year currently manager of real Madrid who are in semis of European cup and top of the spanish league spends ridiculous money wherever he goes on players who earn absolutely ridiculous wages and people believe there's a chance he'll join spurs where in th last few transfer windows we've spent 5 million on Scott Parker and brought in the like of Louis Saha and Ryan nelsen hmmmm

Jose mourinho 5 million wages a year currently manager of real Madrid who are in semis of European cup and top of the spanish league spends ridiculous money wherever he goes on players who earn absolutely ridiculous wages and people believe there's a chance he'll join spurs where in th last few transfer windows we've spent 5 million on Scott Parker and brought in the like of Louis Saha and Ryan nelsen hmmmm

Only straw you can clutch at is that van Gaal is his mentor, and van Gaal took a job very similar to ours would be at this same atage of his career when he went from Barcelona to AZ.

Only straw you can clutch at is that van Gaal is his mentor, and van Gaal took a job very similar to ours would be at this same atage of his career when he went from Barcelona to AZ.

That's because van Gaal bombed the second time he was a Barcelona. He left them 12th in La Liga.

Back