• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

I knew what we had, but at the time I believed we could go higher.

I no longer believe that.

Very honest to be fair...I will always believe that the factor many did not consider was the energy he brought. We made the CL Final off that alone IMO, and that includes how our amazing support base was infused with togetherness. I remember Burky and have never felt an energy like that at our club, where we seemed like a local collective (Battle of the Bridge cemented that IMO)...

My hope is we can build similar with Conte -who is wonderful- but Poch fell in love with us and passed that love on tenfold. He will never have the same again anywhere IMO, even if he came back to us.

Very honest to be fair...I will always believe that the factor many did not consider was the energy he brought. We made the CL Final off that alone IMO, and that includes how our amazing support base was infused with togetherness. I remember Burky and have never felt an energy like that at our club, where we seemed like a local collective (Battle of the Bridge cemented that IMO)...

My hope is we can build similar with Conte -who is wonderful- but Poch fell in love with us and passed that love on tenfold. He will never have the same again anywhere IMO, even if he came back to us.

He was sacked for a reason. Our league form from feb till he was sacked would would have had us 17th in the league. We were bad and didn't look like improving.

He was sacked for a reason. Our league form from feb till he was sacked would would have had us 17th in the league. We were bad and didn't look like improving.

As I did back then, I personally consider contextless perspectives such as this wrong. Where you're right is that he was, indeed, sacked for a reason. And that reason is that a man with whom Daniel had been obsessed for over a decade finally offered him hot steamy nights on the continent. It was a lie and sadly, Daniel fell for it. Kudos to him for eventually getting Conte in...

As I did back then, I personally consider contextless perspectives such as this wrong. Where you're right is that he was, indeed, sacked for a reason. And that reason is that a man with whom Daniel had been obsessed for over a decade finally offered him hot steamy nights on the continent. It was a lie and sadly, Daniel fell for it. Kudos to him for eventually getting Conte in...

Don't get me wrong i didn't want him sacked. Only ramos and avb i thought should go at the time they were. I'd give to the end of the season. But others i can understand the reasoning.

Back