• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Truly awful piece that. Written by someone who doesn’t know the game IMO

Think it's quite accurate to be fair, slightly spun but which of the the points it makes are completely false, maybe the bit about his spat with the ref. All the points it makes are the same points that have been said by us on here.

I do agree though his half time performance was much better then anything he's come oout with recently.

Think it's quite accurate to be fair, slightly spun but which of the the points it makes are completely false, maybe the bit about his spat with the ref. All the points it makes are the same points that have been said by us on here.

I do agree though his half time performance was much better then anything he's come oout with recently.

Honestly
The article is second guessing everything and trying to summise that since united sacked Mou we have become weaker.

Nothing more than anyone in his position would've been feeling.
He's been waiting to get into the stadium forever and a day! Do not minimize the effect that has had on everyone. I expect a massive performance bump.

We needed to get in this season. We have. I expect the team will use that to burn through the rest of the season.

I still expect City will spank us in the CL, ground or no ground. But the rest better be nervous, because we are finally back home.

We needed to get in this season. We have. I expect the team will use that to burn through the rest of the season.

I still expect City will spank us in the CL, ground or no ground. But the rest better be nervous, because we are finally back home.

If we can generate a true atmosphere and noise from that south stand that is picked up by the other stands the crowd can have a big influence on the game

Back