• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Poch is developing us into some Team. We may be not be top of the league but we have the best defence in the league and no one has scored more goals than us. We are now Super Tottenham playing Sexy Football and long may it continue
Not forgetting our goal difference is astonishing too. A few too many draws early on and against teams like Sunderland has cost us. Tbf we have had more injuries to key players throughout the season than Chelsea which makes our achievement even better.

Not forgetting our goal difference is astonishing too. A few too many draws early on and against teams like Sunderland has cost us. Tbf we have had more injuries to key players throughout the season than Chelsea which makes our achievement even better.
AND they had a euro bypass.

I was sat very close to El Poco today. 3 seats back, 3 seats left of the press seats.

Every now and then he would bellow "MOOORRROOOOOOAAAGH" or "MAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHAAAROOOOOOO" at Dier or Son

I think it means "press harder" in Argentinian.

His trousers were exceptionally well cut.
In Argentinian? So Poch has teached the hole team a new, imaginary language. Impressive!

Last edited:
I was sat very close to El Poco today. 3 seats back, 3 seats left of the press seats.

Every now and then he would bellow "MOOORRROOOOOOAAAGH" or "MAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHAAAROOOOOOO" at Dier or Son

That's actually Klingon. Something to do with death and entrails.

I always hear him shout PUUUUUUUUUSSSHHHHHH, PUUUUUUUUUSSSSHHHHHH!!!!

Poch is developing us into some Team. We may be not be top of the league but we have the best defence in the league and no one has scored more goals than us. We are now Super Tottenham playing Sexy Football and long may it continue

Team is the word, i have seen some very good teams over the years, the early 80'S team, the 87 one and will never forget the early 60's one. But i do not think any of them compere to the understanding this team has going for it, every single player knows what and where they should be and we have always got players in space. Poch has really done a GREAT job and you can tell by his actions yesterday he is still working for more.

Poch is the sort of guy that you want to be stranded on a island with ... best chance to over come the odds and worse comes to worse you fall in love with him

This is the time when Poch and his staff will earn their 'spurs'. They need to make sure the players keep the confidence borne from their recent run of successive victories, keep them focused on the potential prize(s) yet don't let them get carried away (as many fans, myself included, are inclined to do). Keep them focused, composed, confident and calm. Our relatively young team are pitting against a team full of seasoned, league-chasing, experienced players. Even after the lessons of last season, there is still a massive difference in experience which should not be underestimated. It must be really difficult to just think one game at a time and not have an eye on the greater prize - this is where Poch's pragmatism and team management skills will come to bear big time and lessons learnt from last season will hopefully kick in.
We all need to have the belief that it might happen whilst not piling that expectation on the players. As a famous Mr Kipling once said : If you can dream - and not make dreams your master ...

Last edited:
Back