• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Matt Doherty

Unlike some i think he has done well so far, a handful of games is not enough to suggest he is not a good signing for us.

He's been decent so far. Not spectacular, some ropey moments but no major Aurier-esque brainfarts. Good ball for the goal yesterday too.

He's been decent so far. Not spectacular, some ropey moments but no major Aurier-esque brainfarts. Good ball for the goal yesterday too.

I can't dance with you at all, the thing is a team is made up of great players, tricky players, solid players and those who do a job but never really stand out. To early to say for sure but imo Doherty will fall into the solid type. Already we have seen that he is great at guarding the back post at corners and crosses and i am sure that once he has had a few more game we will see him coming into his own.

I can't dance with you at all, the thing is a team is made up of great players, tricky players, solid players and those who do a job but never really stand out. To early to say for sure but imo Doherty will fall into the solid type. Already we have seen that he is great at guarding the back post at corners and crosses and i am sure that once he has had a few more game we will see him coming into his own.
He wins the headers he should
He hasn’t been caught out so far being indecisive
And his crosses have been no worse than other players
He is adapting to a different role and is giving Aurier a kick up the butt which is being shown with his improvement too

He's tested positive for Covid. Who would have thought that dragging players around the world for internationals could have resulted in this?

Doherty has played in Wembley and Cardiff in the last week. Ireland are flying back to Dublin for the first time this international window today. Doherty will be on the flight.

Doherty has Corona virus because of the mess the UK has made of the second wave.

Anyway it's likely he will test negative before the City game and will play.

Doherty has played in Wembley and Cardiff in the last week. Ireland are flying back to Dublin for the first time this international window today. Doherty will be on the flight.

Doherty has Corona virus because of the mess the UK has made of the second wave.

Salah tested positive on international duty.

Son is isolating because four of his team mates had it.

Doherty caught it on international duty with Ireland. He was taken out of the bubble our players are in outside of international football. Several Irish players have tested positive (multiple players on the last break, Callum Robinson, Alan Browne, James McClean and now Doherty on this break).

I'd bet if I looked, we'd find more cases from this international break. Having players come out of their club bubbles, travel and mixing with others for the sake of international games, many of which are friendlies or glorified friendlies, is reckless.

Not sure you can pin the blame on anyone but UEFA here
These games should not be happening

Salad tested positive on international duty.

Son is isolating because four of his team mates had it.

Doherty caught it on international duty with Ireland. He was taken out of the bubble our players are in outside of international football. Several Irish players have tested positive (multiple players on the last break, Callum Robinson, Alan Browne, James McClean and now Doherty on this break).

I'd bet if I looked, we'd find more cases from this international break. Having players come out of their club bubbles, travel and mixing with others for the sake of international games, many of which are friendlies or glorified friendlies, is reckless.
I see that Son got an assist against Mexico yesterday...

Must be the mess the South Korean government have made of the second wave, well according to @Modric THFC anyway...

P5sP.gif

You get so defensive, you little sunflower you.

Snowflake dont you mind.:)

I have no particular time for this government, they are fcuking up enough and will be on for the biggest ever lose at an election next time out.

But this is well a eh global problem. As far as I can see apart from Germany we have done as well as other countries in Europe, some of whom are not counting their care home deaths.

Picking holes where they are not whether it in a football team or a government just gives rise to the likes of the people on arsenal fan tv and trump type supporters, neither of which I can fcuking stand.

Back