• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Matt Doherty

Good luck to him in Spain. Worked out well for Trippier, who knows with Doherty.

Guess it makes sense with Porro in, Spence out on loan, Emerson doing well. But still feels like we're losing a good asset by letting Doherty go. He was really good towards the end of last season and has had good games recently as well.

Not convinced Emerson is the better player for us, but guess Conte is sufficiently convinced that's the case.

Hope he does well for them, not perfect but he is not getting any younger and as others have said we have a few options in that posistion.

So how many games until both Porro and Royal get injured and we have no RWB's
I'm going for in 3 games time
He's realistically only used the two this season so keeping a 3rd on the off chance we might get double injuries in the same position is a little bit pessimistic and wasteful squad wise.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Wow, surprising.

Good luck to him.

Looking forward to the ENIC Out melts Schroedingering this one and both hammering Levy for not moving players on whilst simultaneously complaining we got no fee.

Haha, This club. I bet someone found out from fans on Twitter when they mentioned the loan limit and they were like "Ah fudge", and had to drop whatever they were working on and figure this brick out!

Back