• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match Ratings

When the keeper has little to do - most people rate him at 6 - that's my personal observation

He hardy had a save to make all game

GG does tend to be a more miserable bunch, this is true ;) but in all seriousness it's a combination of TFC being more positive generally as well so the total average I feel is a good representation.

I think you've summed up both sites perfectly. I prefer the miserable tossers on this site though. They're more in tune with the typical spurs fan ;)

Good work on the stats.

Good work Zin. It would be great if you kept this up for the whole season. Would be interesting to keep an eye on, especially in spring, how the players have performed throughout the season.

Thanks guys. LLB's work last season was great so wanted to carry it on as he was unable to due to commitments, so hopefully I will have the time to keep this up.

Here the ratings, I tally up the TFC forum as well and can't be arsed to split it from the screenshots so hope noone minds.

wLAsi.jpg

Thanks for that, funny how we rate almost every player lower lol!

Here the ratings, I tally up the TFC forum as well and can't be arsed to split it from the screenshots so hope noone minds.

wLAsi.jpg

you failed to include bales haircut in your summary... other than that, top work man.

Back