• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings Brighton and Hove Albion

Yes I can see the advantages for that purpose. I'm just pining for ye olde method. I preferred the opinions to the stats.

Me too. To be fair, graphing the ratings makes excellent sense but for some reason it seems to have had the effect of killing the comments. Hands up, as one who once frequently contributed both ratings and comments I find the separation of the ratings somehow saps the incentive to comment.

Don't ask me why, it just does. :-k

I fear this thread has lost much of its fizz.

Me too. To be fair, graphing the ratings makes excellent sense but for some reason it seems to have had the effect of killing the comments. Hands up, as one who once frequently contributed both ratings and comments I find the separation of the ratings somehow saps the incentive to comment.

Don't ask me why, it just does. :-k

I fear this thread has lost much of its fizz.

+1

What the summary of responses does show though, is whilst everyone seems to pretty much agree on most of the player performances (all within one grade of each other, i.e 6/7/8 out of 10), the only two players that have a real spread of ratings is…probably unsurprisingly…Townsend and Paulinho!

#marmite

Giving Paulinho a 3 obviously has nothing to do with this game, but that's nothing new.

How Naughton could get anything less than a 7 is beyond me. Even 7 feels a bit harsh. He was up and down the pitch all the time, putting in crosses and had full control defensively. Yes, Brighton aren't all that, but how much more does he have to do?

Edit: I see some joker has been submitting 1s as well. #-o

Back