• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings against man u

FFS do some people live in the real world? We had 57% possession against manure! Yes - f****** 57%. They had one decent chance all game which was converted by their outstanding world class forward. United played an excellent game and none of their players were poor. We continued to press until the last minute and scored in the 93rd minute. We gave them a taste of their own medicine...

And your GRIPE! And MOAN! And give scores of 4.5 and 5!!!! Go get a life!!

What a bunch of pathetic misguided ****####!!!!!

61% according to SS I thought

FFS do some people live in the real world? We had 57% possession against manure! Yes - f****** 57%. They had one decent chance all game which was converted by their outstanding world class forward. United played an excellent game and none of their players were poor. We continued to press until the last minute and scored in the 93rd minute. We gave them a taste of their own medicine...

And your GRIPE! And MOAN! And give scores of 4.5 and 5!!!! Go get a life!!

What a bunch of pathetic misguided ****####!!!!!

They said 61% on Sky

Lloris 6.5 - same as usual, nothing to do really. Made a great stop but it was offside anyway. Couple of dodgy kicks to start the game

Walker 5 - poor for the goal
Dawson 6 - ok
Caulker 6 - ok
Naughton 6 - ok

Lennon 8 - our only real attacking threat
Parker 6 - ran a lot
Dembele 6 - not a great game for him
Bale 6 - didn't offer a great deal

Dempsey 6 - ran hard, glad he scored but should have scored earlier
Defoe 5 - missed a great chance

Benny 6 - looked rusty bless him
Hudd 6 - ok

This was a stange one because I felt we played really quite well but no one was actually particularly great other than Lennon.

On Nevilles argument - Would anyone rate Dempsey down for not going down for the pen and getting Evra sent off?

Lloris 7 - Goal not his fault - he was positioned perfectly for the cross and RVP's header was brilliant. The only reason we clamped down on Utd is because of the high line we played - and this depends totally on Lloris sweeping up which he did at least two times perfectly

Walker 6.5 - yes - he was poor for the goal but that was his only mistake all game
Dawson 6.5 - game saving tackle on RVP saved a certain goal and the the match
Caulker 6 - gives us so much presence at set pieces. A fine defender in the making
Naughton 6 - ok but we lose balance playing him on the left

Lennon 9 - MOM + assist - see my comments in the Lennon thread
Parker 7 - people miss his influence and it was no surprise to see us so compact in midfield. Dembele allows him to move forward much more than last season
Dembele 6 - his usual game; outstanding in moving the ball from midfield but no end product.
Bale 6 - Can't understand the criticism; may not have been world class today but still scared the sh*t of United's defence

Dempsey 7 - ran his heart out and unlucky not to have scored earlier
Defoe 6 - missed a great chance but did not hide

Benny 6.5 - gave us the balance we missed; crucial for the equaliser
Hudd 6 - decent cameo

So did most others and the Sky panel :lol:
Quite happy to stand corrected thanks.

Thing is, I always turn the sound down because commentators get on my tits. Besides which I prefer not to have them deciding my opinion for me thank you very much. And if I mess up occasionally, so be it.

ZoomButt.gif

I'm very surprised at people rating Dembele so low. But I suppose it's a matter of opinion.

Lennon - 9 I'm pretty sure Evra on his retirement will be asked "what will you miss least about English football" his answer will probably be "playing against Aaron Lennon". Tore him a new asshole. AGAIN!

This was a stange one because I felt we played really quite well but no one was actually particularly great other than Lennon.

The whole point of AVB's style is that individuals don't need to stand out, because the collective is so good.

If all 11 press hard, move the ball well and move into space, you don't need anyone to make last gasp tackles or beat 12 men to carve open a chance. The system wins the game for you.

I'm very surprised at people rating Dembele so low. But I suppose it's a matter of opinion.

He was far better in the second half than the first.

LLoris 5 Bad distribution but thats because the back pass isnt the best. Very hard to tell if he can do better for their goal. But it did cross my mind.

Walker 6 Neville I think at half time said he was at fault for their goal, but not easy to mark van persie. Did alright going forward.

Dawson 7 Quite impressed by Dawson today. I wouldnt start him against Van Persie but he was solid enough.

Caulker 7 Funny thing is we dont really notice this guy. And thats a fantastic thing for a defender.

Naughton 6 Passing always a bit rash

Lennon 8 Very good. Attacked the full back.

Dembele 9 Key player. Bossed them second half.

Parker 6 Not his best pressing performance but did the job.

Bale 5 Not good today, but we cant expect him to it every week. Too many wasteful long shots.

Dempsey 9 Nine might look a bit surprising but I think he was fantastic, tried and tried and tried. Always in dangerous positions and got the final touch.

Defoe 5 Somehow the confidence has disapeared quickly. Too quickly.

Back