• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mark Clattenburg

Is there an Association of Black Lawyers?

Do they only hire Black lawyers? just wanting to know.

Its the society of black lawyers, not sure there is an association as well, that would be too much like the people's front of judea and the judean people's front

There is going to be a massive banner in the United end tomorrow night saying

CFC, standing upto Racism since last Sunday

hahahahaha

There is going to be a massive banner in the United end tomorrow night saying

CFC, standing upto Racism since last Sunday

hahahahaha

it takes something pretty special to evoke sympathy for any referee, Clattenburg in particular, but somehow, just somehow, Chelsea have managed it.

Its the society of black lawyers, not sure there is an association as well, that would be too much like the people's front of judea and the judean people's front

So does a Society of White Lawyers exist?

Im gonna be honest I think all these groups, societies and associations still cause racism - it evidences that there is an issue. It sometimes exposes a problem that doesnt actually exist. It 'invents' a problem.

To bring it back to footballing terms - lets have a group called 'Lets kick dirty tackling out the game' or 'Lets kick bad language out of the game'.

Maybe im not putting forward my point well enough but im sure anyone gets the jist.

I think some of you need to stop getting your knickers in a twist about the Society of Black Lawyers; this is an organisation for a minority group in the UK.
Just in the same way that you wont get a 'Society of White Lawyers' in the UK or another country in mainland Europe, North America or Australia/New Zealand, you also wont get a 'Society of Black Lawyers' in Nigeria, Jamaica, Ghana, Barbados etc.

I'm sure that is easy to understand, Yes? Good.

However, i must say I think they should have waited to hear more details before making their compalint, which atm is baxed on nothing more than hearsay. They haven't helped matters in this case so far.

I think some of you need to stop getting your knickers in a twist about the Society of Black Lawyers; this is an organisation for a minority group in the UK.
Just in the same way that you wont get a 'Society of White Lawyers' in the UK or another country in mainland Europe, North America or Australia/New Zealand, you also wont get a 'Society of Black Lawyers' in Nigeria, Jamaica, Ghana, Barbados etc.

However, i must say I think they should have waited to hear more details before making their compalint, which atm is baxed on nothing more than hearsay. They haven't helped matters in this case so far.

Beat me to it.

Jord, can you do one of your patented forum quote searches, would be interesting to see what the chelski scum fans are saying about this.

Then fricken call it Society of Lawyers from minority countries. They shouldn't need to bring the colour of ones skin into the situation. As said prior, a group making a point against a minority i.e EDL, which in all sense, makes them no better.

Last edited:
Then fricken call it Society of Lawyers from minority countries. They shouldn't need to bring the colour of ones skin into the situation. As said prior, a group making a point against a minority i.e EDL, which in all sense, makes them no better.

Really?? The Illuminati of Black Lawyers are no better than the EDL? Please elaborate on what point they are trying to make which is threatening and violent to other races and colours in the UK?

Should this be in random

I think the whole thing is a joke.
Come on.
Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe that Mark Clattenberg referred to Mikel as a "monkey" as some red-tops have said?
I can think of many many words a Geordie might say which could be mis-heard.
As for Mata, give me a break. Rubbish!

I think Chelsea need to come under some serious fire for this garbage. Their whole ethos and modus operand just gets more and more shameful. As some have said, yes, we hate Arsenal as rivals but you would simply NEVER see this behavior from them. They are a proper football club whereas Chelski are a tin-pot bunch of tossers...

This is not about racism, it's about people using any agenda to deflect from their own weaknesses. I hope the upshot of this is that refs start booking players for dissent and sending them off. It's the only way it will stop. Clattenberg's biggest mistake on Sunday was not sending Mikel off for continually harrassing him!

I think Chelsea need to come under some serious fire for this garbage. Their whole ethos and modus operand just gets more and more shameful. As some have said, yes, we hate Arsenal as rivals but you would simply NEVER see this behavior from them. They are a proper football club whereas Chelski are a tin-pot bunch of tossers...

This with bells on, my hatred for Chelsea is currently through the roof, as you say yes we hate Arsenal but as rivals, they are indeed a proper football club who wouldnt act like Chelsea have recently, they are a disgrace

If these allegations are proved unfounded lets hope everybody really turns against them and the authorities throw the book at them, cant see it though

I think the whole thing is a joke.
Come on.
Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe that Mark Clattenberg referred to Mikel as a "monkey" as some red-tops have said?
I can think of many many words a Geordie might say which could be mis-heard.
As for Mata, give me a break. Rubbish!

This is not about racism, it's about people using any agenda to deflect from their own weaknesses. I hope the upshot of this is that refs start booking players for dissent and sending them off. It's the only way it will stop. Clattenberg's biggest mistake on Sunday was not sending Mikel off for continually harrassing him!

Indeed. They represent everything that is wrong with football at the moment.

With regards to respect for referees, why not implement what happens in Aussie Rules. If you so much as question a decision against you, the opposition are awarded a free-kick 50 metres upfield. Something like this would soon cut out the backchat and screaming at officials (obviously not 50 metres, but say 30).

This with bells on, my hatred for Chelsea is currently through the roof, as you say yes we hate Arsenal but as rivals, they are indeed a proper football club who wouldnt act like Chelsea have recently, they are a disgrace

If these allegations are proved unfounded lets hope everybody really turns against them and the authorities throw the book at them, cant see it though

When I recently said Chelsea were the scummiest of the scum (closely followed by Liverpool) and ahead of Arsenal in this respect, people didnt agree on this board. Now perhaps they will.

Back