• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mark Clattenburg

It also says it will report any anti-Semitic chants at Tottenham games to the Metropolitan Police unless the club and FA show they are acting.

Peter Herbert, who chairs the group, said: "In discussions with members of the Jewish community, we were made aware that this practice is still continuing and it has to come to an end.

"If neither Tottenham FC nor the FA are willing to take a stand then SBL will report the matter to the Metropolitan Police Service for investigation and, if necessary, prosecution. The report will be made if this behaviour does not cease by 20 November. We will have monitors in attendance to observe what occurs."

You can't not laugh at it if it is what I guess we all suspect it is.

I've made this comment on here before but I'll say it again. My friend works as a police officer in the Thames Valley area. They like other forces have seen big cutbacks over recent years and he has said it is not uncommon for them to have just 4 officers patrolling an extremely large area on a Friday/Saturday night. The thought of police officers having to waste their time on investigating pathetic matters like this makes me sick. What a sorry state this country has become.

What a load of gonad*s. Football is being dismantled piece by piece. Now we're getting undercover black lawyers in the crowd,?

I don't think they are even in the crowd. The guy representing the Society of Racist Lawyers just takes things in the press and reports them to the Met. He should be done for wasting police time. If there is an incident, the people who witness it should report it, not some lawyer with an agenda.

I've made this comment on here before but I'll say it again. My friend works as a police officer in the Thames Valley area. They like other forces have seen big cutbacks over recent years and he has said it is not uncommon for them to have just 4 officers patrolling an extremely large area on a Friday/Saturday night. The thought of police officers having to waste their time on investigating pathetic matters like this makes me sick. What a sorry state this country has become.

I could understand if we were in Serbia, but Britain is by far one of the most multi-cultural tolerant countries in the world. You don't solve social issues by policing and legally taping peoples mouths shut. That just serves as a catalyst for further resentment and segregation as people feel they're having their liberties infringed by another group

Eh, may as well leave this here..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20229332

Racist players 'should be sacked' according to new plan

Footballers who racially abuse other players should receive a ban of up to nine months and be sacked for gross misconduct, according to the body pushing for a black players' union.
They are among the measures in a 10-point action plan that the Society of Black Lawyers (SBL) wants football authorities to adopt to tackle racism.

It also wants matches abandoned if there is racial abuse from spectators.
And it suggests fines should fund grassroots anti-racism initiatives.

Society of Black Lawyers
The SBL has also issued an ultimatum to the Football Association and Tottenham Hotspur to deal with what it says is anti-Semitic abuse taking place at White Hart Lane.

I think we should thank them for making our song choices so clear for tomorrow.

This Black Lawyers thing is a joke, massively discriminatory too as we all know if there was a similar white one it wouldnt be allowed to happen as it would be deemed to be racist because as we all know racism only apparantly works one way

They should be told to get their noses out and shut the fudge up...

This Black Lawyers thing is a joke, massively discriminatory too as we all know if there was a similar white one it wouldnt be allowed to happen as it would be deemed to be racist because as we all know racism only apparantly works one way

They should be told to get their noses out and shut the fudge up...

This is what I dont get. If there was a white lawyers one all hell will break loose. Im sorry but the more that black/asians whoever make a fuss over nothing the more that they will constantly refer to themselves as a minority. We are all the fudging same no matter skin colour, religion or whatever so to have black groups/ asian groups etc it will never be eradicated.

If any of our fans were offended by me using the YID word, then I wouldn't use it. However what angers me is the barefaced hypocrisy of someone who supports another London club (whose fans still hiss at you at their own ground) who has the temerity to tell me that I am wrong to use the word. 'People in glass houses' springs to mind?

Last edited:
Country has got black origins too, there is no form of popular music that doesn't

There's certainly no good form of music that doesn't. I suggested country as it seems to be a very 'white' music scene. Look how bad the music is when it happens.

Maybe we should take this discussion over to random. Happy to get involved if we do.

Back