• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2015/16

They better not come after Pochettino. If they did I wonder if he would stay true to his word and turn them down?

Maybe a Mourinho return?

They better not come after Pochettino. If they did I wonder if he would stay true to his word and turn them down?

Maybe a Mourinho return?

I have no idea whether Poch would turn them down as they are the biggest team in the world but I know for a fact that Poch's philosophy would not be compatible with that of Real Madrid. Poch believes in using youngsters and building a hardworking team up regardless of reputation. In Madrid dropping a galactico would be considered blasphemous and there will be more than one arrogant character in the dressing room.

_87490506_hi030774336.jpg

Sheringham has been sacked by Stevenage. They only got 3 points from their last 8 games.

Remy Garde is said to be considering his options after being let down by the chairman in the transfer window.

after further thought/research, Busby, Chapman, Revie, Catterick, Saunders, Drake

it's actually a rarity for a title winning manager in England not to have been a forward

Back