• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2014/15

I don't think Pulis would touch Cardiff with a barge pole.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine should get Pulis. Some of their fans may not like his tactics (I myself am not a fan) but he would have them pushing for Europe by next year, if not the end of this season.

I think that his issue would be working with Tan and not the size of the club. I still think that Sherwood will end up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Sir Les will be welcomed there. If Pardew gets the elbow then his staff will too

Seriously though. There has to be better managers out there than Sherwood if Pardew gets the chop. Ron Atkinson maybe, or fat Sam will be looking for work soon too. Maybe Guardiola would like a bash at it. The choices are endless.

I think they (the fans) might actually regret the club sacking him, Ashley will only appoint a patsy in his place.

Slade has finally joined Cardiff.

Billy McKinlay has left Watford after just 8 days. Slaviša Jokanović has been appointed as new Head Coach.

Di Matteo given the job at Schalke.

Wonder how he'll fare without Drogba to lump it to?
worked fine for mourinho as well.......if you have a Drogba, surely the idea is to get him the ball as quickly and often as possible

worked fine for mourinho as well.......if you have a Drogba, surely the idea is to get him the ball as quickly and often as possible

There are different ways to get it to him though. CB direct to Drogba is/was hideous to watch. Only my opinion, but i'd like to see something creative, some form of ingenuity. Box to box should describe a midfielder, not an assist.

Leeds United FC @LUFC ·

BREAKING: Leeds United can confirm that Darko Milanic has parted company with the club. #lufc

Was only in charge for 6 games :ross:

Did Blackpool manage to scrape enough players to register a proper squad in the end? I remember they only had about 6 players in August!

Back