• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2013/14

The manager I'd love to see go is Holloway. I actually loathe the man. He's poor as a manager, too.

Think it would be unfair on him to lose his job again after getting a team promoted. With a promoted club like palace where he has not spent much and does not have much to spend he can hardly be expected to do great things.

He has always come accross as a decent guy who tries to play the game in the correct way unlike stoke.

I actually think he's winning the power battle there. Kinnear has bolstered his position rather than undermining it. Kinnear and Ashley remain the lightening rods.

Can't see Toon getting rid of Pardew as i thought that was the reason Kinnear came in? to push him out so they do not have to pay compensation?

My reasons behind disliking Holloway as much as I do:

It's never his fault, he's worse than Harry. He always bangs on about the size of his budget, the lack of depth, the lack of wages, the referees, the weather, the signs of the zodiac, anything but him being an average manager out of his depth.

And he almost always comes out with that nonsense about "Could Mourinho manage Yeovil Town? I don't know but I could certainly manage Real Madrid." No, no you couldn't. Here's the reasons why. None of their players have heard of you, equally neither have their directors. You don't have the tactical nouse to beat Sheffield Wednesday on a Saturday Afternoon let alone Bayern Munich on a Tueday night. You are at that level for a reason. Deal with it, take the blame, move on.

I quite like him because his Blackpool team were the first promoted team in ages to attack and try and play football. It very nearly worked for them too. I wouldn't want him anywhere near Spurs, mind.

I quite like him because his Blackpool team were the first promoted team in ages to attack and try and play football. It very nearly worked for them too. I wouldn't want him anywhere near Spurs, mind.

Football and kung fu.
article-2180612-0BF3CD3700000578-26_468x337.jpg

After 8 games 21 points and unbeaten. Next 4 games 2 losses, 2 draws and RDM got the boot.

i only remember because AVB got sacked after losing a league game to West Brom then losing in Italy in the Champions League.. di Matteo got sacked after losing a league game to West Brom and losing in Italy in the Champions League.

I only remember because AVB got sacked after losing a league game to West Brom then losing in Italy in the Champions League.. di Matteo got sacked after losing a league game to West Brom and losing in Italy in the Champions League.

Yes. Did RDM not pick a player that RA wanted in the side or something? Or was that AVB?

Sunderland's upcoming league games:

Liverpool
Manchester United
Swansea (away)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Hull (away)
Emirates Marketing Project
Stoke (away)
Aston Villa (away)
Chelsea
Tottenham

3-7 points maximum IMO.

Sunderland's upcoming league games:

Liverpool
Manchester United
Swansea (away)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Hull (away)
Emirates Marketing Project
Stoke (away)
Aston Villa (away)
Chelsea
Tottenham

3-7 points maximum IMO.

That's a tough run, especially when you're in the form they are in (and they have a lunatic for a manager). My prediction is that he'll be sacked or leave this evening

Last edited:
Back