• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2013/14

surprised you underestimate Petrescu....apparently there are a lot of decent teams out in eastern europe

Different leagues, different cultures, different prospect altogether. It's been over 10 years since he last played in the PL.

and pochetinno was **** at Espanyol.

Err, no he wasn't. He was about average for what can be expected. Had them safely in mid table.

Different leagues, different cultures, different prospect altogether. It's been over 10 years since he last played in the PL.

got a lot more in his footballing bank than quite a few current managers in the PL

and pochetinno was **** at Espanyol.

Is that serious or sarcasm?

He was fired in the end, but my understanding was that he did really well for his first couple of seasons. This is just based on what I've read and heard on podcasts though as I don't follow La Liga all that closely.

Artur Petrosyan @arturpetrosyan

No Petrescu for Crystal Palace. His best friend Gica Popescu says he turned down CPFC and will stay in Dinamo.

Guardian sport @guardian_sport

Crystal Palace in new talks with Tony Pulis over becoming manager

Back