• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Made Bradford British citizenship test

54%. What a pointless test. When exactly is this test undertaken ? If you apply to become a British citizen ? Our problem over recent years has been rampant unchecked migration into the country with no means testing. Why does being British in this modern political age have so much reference to Europe ? Isnt that the largely bankrupt place across the water where most are simply joining for handouts ?? While I understand the benefits of European trade having questions about the number of UK MEPs woven into a citizenship test is laughable. A very large percentage of the UK population don't even know what a bloody Hugenot is. :-s

54%. What a pointless test. When exactly is this test undertaken ? If you apply to become a British citizen ? Our problem over recent years has been rampant unchecked migration into the country with no means testing. Why does being British in this modern political age have so much reference to Europe ? Isnt that the largely bankrupt place across the water where most are simply joining for handouts ?? While I understand the benefits of European trade having questions about the number of UK MEPs woven into a citizenship test is laughable. A very large percentage of the UK population don't even know what a bloody Hugenot is. :-s

depends on your circumstances - if you apply for perm leave to remain you have to pass it as a condition of your visa.
you also have to pass is when applying fro citizenship unless you have already passed it (althoguh there was talk of it "expiring"!! apparantely LIVING in the UK isnt enough to understand whats its like to live here. or it could have something to do with profit :-k)

Im so glad your back.

I think the big question is, is the test only available in english or do we have a translated version? I really hope it's only in English but I suspect it is available in all languages.

Back