• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luiz Suarez

And Saddam Hussein plays in the hole!

mick.gif

Second we show any real interest, Arsenal will pounce with CL to offer and he goes there.

No chance in hell this happens.

I dont believe so. If we have all that potential Bale money burning a hole in our pocket and Liverpool are looking at £55m being a fee at which they would talk then I am not entirely sure that they would go to that. I think they have too many other areas that they need to strengthen. I think they would be more likely to buy 3-4 players at £20/25m than buy Suarez at £55/60m and still have to spend nearly as much on the rest of the team. They have let alot of bodies go and whilst they weren't bodies they would rely on generally, it was players like Arshavin who they had to come in and allow others to rest that they don't have anymore.

How exactly?

Can play in the hole or on the wing, as with Bale. If Soldado was injured/in need of a rest he can also play up front. I think he would forge and excellent partnership with the Spaniard, running beyond him as well as creating for him. Direct player who contributes goals and assists. One of the few world class players we would have a shot at signing were we to sell Bale.

A better dribbler and passer than Bale, he would sit more comfortably in the hole than the Welshman while also possessing the requisite physical attributes to play on the wing in a 4-3-3, albeit not in such abundance as with Bale. Plus he never stops running and has that 'never say die' attitude that every team needs.

As a footballer he would be a brilliant signing even at £50m (if we could get nearly double that from Madrid). Question is... is the baggage worth it? Especially considering we really need to hit the ground running this year after a couple of costly slow starts.

Can play in the hole or on the wing, as with Bale. If Soldado was injured/in need of a rest he can also play up front. I think he would forge and excellent partnership with the Spaniard, running beyond him as well as creating for him. Direct player who contributes goals and assists. One of the few world class players we would have a shot at signing were we to sell Bale.

A better dribbler and passer than Bale, he would sit more comfortably in the hole than the Welshman while also possessing the requisite physical attributes to play on the wing in a 4-3-3, albeit not in such abundance as with Bale. Plus he never stops running and has that 'never say die' attitude that every team needs.

As a footballer he would be a brilliant signing even at £50m (if we could get nearly double that from Madrid). Question is... is the baggage worth it? Especially considering we really need to hit the ground running this year after a couple of costly slow starts.

Agreed.

no doubting his talent, i wanted him when he was about to leave Ajax (cannot believe Redknapp turned him down) but now there is no way Spurs would go there, even if we could afford his wages and even if we had the attraction of CL. Too much baggage and is one step away from a massive ban if he fcuks up again

If we are going after him it means Bale has ducked out. Bale was the last person I thought would do a runner, especially as we have shown we are investing in buying quality players. I thought he would give us one more year to get us into CL. So if the quiet, do the right thing, I love the club, I have an affinity with the manager, goes why not Suarez? Its a business so go get the best player who is going to deliver the required results. Not my choice but that seems to be the name of the game now.

If we are going after him it means Bale has ducked out. Bale was the last person I thought would do a runner, especially as we have shown we are investing in buying quality players. I thought he would give us one more year to get us into CL. So if the quiet, do the right thing, I love the club, I have an affinity with the manager, goes why not Suarez? Its a business so go get the best player who is going to deliver the required results. Not my choice but that seems to be the name of the game now.

Pretty much this. Hated the concept of Suarez signing, but Bale's alleged behaviour (still not proven) has disturbed my view that Spurs should only sign players that would represent us well on and off the field. If they are going to fudge off at the first chance they get, then gonad*s to buying fair, dignified, respectful footballers: buy a **** like Suarez and cheer him on as he scores boatloads of goals despite being a ****, because at least his ****ishness is out in the open, where everyone can appreciate it. Plus, he wins games. And in a loyalty-free world, that's what counts, isn't it?

Sigh. That is should even come to this, following nothing but a relentless summer of brick stirring by Marca.

Pretty much this. Hated the concept of Suarez signing, but Bale's alleged behaviour (still not proven) has disturbed my view that Spurs should only sign players that would represent us well on and off the field. If they are going to fudge off at the first chance they get, then gonad*s to buying fair, dignified, respectful footballers: buy a **** like Suarez and cheer him on as he scores boatloads of goals despite being a ****, because at least his ****ishness is out in the open, where everyone can appreciate it. Plus, he wins games. And in a loyalty-free world, that's what counts, isn't it?

Sigh. That is should even come to this, following nothing but a relentless summer of brick stirring by Marca.

Well yes, but when you get a Suarez it's a whole different ball game. It's pretty much like signing an injury prone player as you know he's going to be a c*nt and get himself banned for a decent portion of the season.

Back