• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luis Diaz

Makes sense if they get one before deadline day.

Lampard does seem like he might be able to get something from dele. At least play to his strengths.
Yep. The opportunity cost of players not signing for a managerless club could be big for them. An absolute mess right now

Funny thing is, had Liverpool just gone and signed him this window no one on here would have complained that we didn’t. But because we had the audacity to try and sign a very good player and actually missed out people are going off on the usual rants. I’m glad we at least tried, if you don’t ask you don’t get.

Good news is, we have funds available for the right quality player….

To much sense in that for some, especially the blowhards.

Kind of where I was too, and really hope we end up there.

Conte has spoken about the need to not wait for the perfect signings (cough Vlahovic, Diaz cough) and make sure we strengthen the squad

Would love to understand what's happening. The Dele / GLC links to other clubs have dried up

he's the manager, its up to him, but that's kinda what got us into this state now, I'd rather wait for the right player than spend money on someone we know will be "deadwood" in 12 months

To much sense in that for some, especially the blowhards.
NO no no you misunderstand.

There was never any money. It was a fake story and/or lowball bid from Levy designed just to make it look like we are ambitious. Especially designed to fool those few hundred internet fans who give him grief, but Levy's too dumb to realise they see right through him.
Levy's really pleased that Liverpool came in and Diaz chose them over us because Porto accepting our bid could have really confused things.

NO no no you misunderstand.

There was never any money. It was a fake story and/or lowball bid from Levy designed just to make it look like we are ambitious. Especially designed to fool those few hundred internet fans who give him grief, but Levy's too dumb to realise they see right through him.
Levy's really pleased that Liverpool came in and Diaz chose them over us because Porto accepting our bid could have really confused things.

Of course silly me.

We couldn't offer enough money to Wolves to buy Traore what makes you think we could get anywhere near offering Leeds enough money to sign Raphinha?

Would love Raphinha at Spurs but..... Here to be proved wrong but can't see Raphinha leaving Leeds this window. He's happy there and why would Leeds sell? They're struggling with injuries as it is, without losing their best player. Any transfer fee they get is dwarfed by the cost of relegation

Back