• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Bergvall

Chelsea don't have a pot to tinkle in and they're not getting any huge fees in the summer to help their FFP woes, if the January market is any indication of things to come.
Chelsea won’t care one bit
They will take their punishment if and when it happens but until then they will buy players

£40 million, at best. Gone are the days of £70-80 million fees for players that are just very good, which is the category he's in.
Then they won’t sell
He has a buy out which I think they will stick too
And imo he is better than you think, but needs to be in a better team

Then they won’t sell
He has a buy out which I think they will stick too
And imo he is better than you think, but needs to be in a better team
I don't know if they have a need to sell, but if they do, I'm pretty sure they're not getting £70-80 million for him no matter how long they wait. Few clubs have that kind of money nowadays. He's not an elite player and I think these types of fees will be reserved for elite players moving forward.

I don't know if they have a need to sell, but if they do, I'm pretty sure they're not getting £70-80 million for him no matter how long they wait. Few clubs have that kind of money nowadays. He's not an elite player and I think these types of fees will be reserved for elite players moving forward.
There is 2 or 3 elite players currently
Kane, haaland and Mbappe
The rest need to prove themselves
But the selling club has the say more than the buying club when it’s a wanted player

That's just an emotional response by you. They're owned by an investment company that I doubt would want to see them run into the ground.
They are part owned by an investment company
But that in turn is owned by several other funds
They have to invest to make the return
And they do that by buying and selling
I think people believe that these clubs are worried. They are just working out how to manipulate things. That’s what big companies do

In reply to Bullet's comment:

Our team is noticeably tall now with lanky Vicario VdV Dragusin Udogie Bentancur and tall Richy Kulu Sarr Son Romero all often starting. Then Maddison is not small. Probably Bissouma Porro shorter.

Bissouma's 6 feet tall, about 3 inches taller than Maddison.

As for Lucas Bergvall, the above video shows quite an impressive skill set. Great dribbling, ball control, passing and finishing. Just curious how well Sweden's Allsvenskan compares to Belgium's Jupiler League. Antonio Nusa was looking equally impressive for Club Brugge. Was he doing that at a higher level than Bergvall?

They are part owned by an investment company
But that in turn is owned by several other funds
They have to invest to make the return
And they do that by buying and selling
I think people believe that these clubs are worried. They are just working out how to manipulate things. That’s what big companies do
Yes, but their end goal is to maximize the value of the club. Showing a loss and missing out on the big competitions will not do much to add to that value. Especially with a stadium that is not much of a revenue generator. They need to increase their commercial appeal and getting docked points every season will not contribute to that.

Back