• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Bergvall

Can do all three of midfield roles and is being likened to Frenkie De Jong amongst others.

It seems he was our top choice over the likes of Vermeeren and Wharton etc.

Will be in our midfield options next season of:

Bissouma
Bergvall
Sarr
Bentancur
Maddison
Lo Celso or Skipp or new signing

Never heard of him, but sounds interesting.
We've passed on players like Alex Scott and Wharton and we have Alfie Devine waiting to pop up, I guess this player is better than those guys? Can anyone enlighten us on how ready he is, or will we need to loan him to Belgium or whatever.

EDIT - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Bergvall

^^Nice to see players coming here rather than Bayern or Barca. Finally the 3 decades of austerity and prudent management, creeping up the table inch by inch as other teams come and go, building a massive commercial juggernaut is starting pay off.

It is great that we are capable of signing significant players again...
without getting carried away..I hope he turns out to be a top player!
amazing he chose us over barca...

Glides around midfield, twisting and *tricking past 2 men before passing well. Seems intelligent, head up. Good technique. Good finishes. Doesn't look like a sprinter or a head down merchant. Still so young.
*I anticipate Norgaard will get sore feet from kicking his shins all game.

Back