• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Bergvall

Can do all three of midfield roles and is being likened to Frenkie De Jong amongst others.

It seems he was our top choice over the likes of Vermeeren and Wharton etc.

Will be in our midfield options next season of:

Bissouma
Bergvall
Sarr
Bentancur
Maddison
Lo Celso or Skipp or new signing
I like those six

Bentancur and Bissouma for the 4
Sarr and Skipp for the 8
Maddison and Bergvall for the 10

If we ever line up with Bentancur, Bissouma and Bergvall as our CM trio, can we call them the B Men (in reference to Greaves and Gilzean)?

There's the backup though of Kulu covering there too. He only starts by taking over Lo Celso's small number of minutes
Which should be a lot more I it’s if lo Celso wasn’t made of glass

I think devine will step up more into that role and we will manage Bergvail with a loan

I do not know anything about him, but like so much of our activity these days it has a good feel to it - the choosing us over Barca (to the extent it is true) shows what an attractive proposition we are becoming.
Great also to hear a current player having a say in persuading him to sign for us.

I do not know anything about him, but like so much of our activity these days it has a good feel to it - the choosing us over Barca (to the extent it is true) shows what an attractive proposition we are becoming.
Great also to hear a current player having a say in persuading him to sign for us.
They can’t even confirm who their manager is next season

From Ali Gold's piece above:

Despite being so young, Bergvall played 28 times in the midfield for Djurgarden last season, scoring three goals and providing one assist and he played in the Europa Conference League qualifiers for the club last summer. At just 16 he was playing regularly in the Swedish second division, the Superettan, for Brommapojkarna the previous season, helping them to the title and promotion to the top flight, having made his debut as a 15-year-old in the final game of the previous campaign.

Now Bergvall will make his way to Tottenham in July after spending the first few months of the Allsvenskan season - which begins in April - at Djurgarden.

From Ali Gold's piece above:

Despite being so young, Bergvall played 28 times in the midfield for Djurgarden last season, scoring three goals and providing one assist and he played in the Europa Conference League qualifiers for the club last summer. At just 16 he was playing regularly in the Swedish second division, the Superettan, for Brommapojkarna the previous season, helping them to the title and promotion to the top flight, having made his debut as a 15-year-old in the final game of the previous campaign.

Now Bergvall will make his way to Tottenham in July after spending the first few months of the Allsvenskan season - which begins in April - at Djurgarden.
Pre season before pre season, he'll be flying!

Which should be a lot more I it’s if lo Celso wasn’t made of glass

I think devine will step up more into that role and we will manage Bergvail with a loan
Whilst a loan is possible reports are suggesting he will be in the squad next season.

Devine maybe one more season long loan at a top championship club and then also integrated into the first team squad.

Back