• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lennon's back baby!

Re: 300 Up for Aaron Lennon

His defensive work in the second half was superb. Never gave up for the entire 98 minutes.

Yup, I want to join the crowd of those who talk about his defensive work; first rate! He always seems to bounce back and then run around chasing down the opposition until he is able to retrieve the ball again. I rarely see a player with so much enthusiasm to recover possession as he does. I thought that he had a decent game today, even if he was overshadowed by Bale but then all the other players out there were outshadowed by Bale!!

On current form he deserves a run with England as well, hopefully Roy was taking note!

What a signing he has turned out to be at £1m!

Lennon's 250th Game

It was a good one.

Aaron-Lennon-Gareth-Bale-Sunderland-Tottenham_2879434.jpg

His cool head when rounding Chesney was something to admire, he knew what he wanted to do and pulled if off with great aplomb.

If Lennon can find those opportunities more often then he'll really help contribute to the goals. Except, how many managers, other than Wenger, are daft enough to play a high defensive line against Bale and Lennon?

Love Lennon but that stat is just a happy coincidence. Wouldn't pay it much attention.

Thought he was excellent again yesterday as he has been over pretty much his entire career with us.

No coincidences there. We just have to make sure Lennon scores and Dembele plays. And Livermore to come on for the last 10. The league will be ours next season.

No coincidences there. We just have to make sure Lennon scores and Dembele plays. And Livermore to come on for the last 10. The league will be ours next season.

LOL fair enough.

Think we'd be best making sure that Bale doesn't play too though. Remember when we couldn't win a game with him. That sort of curse never fully goes away.

his best season for me. been incredible, his game is so much more developed this season. the guy must be on cloud nine, got to be in the england side soon

We have the best player in the league, the best right winger, the best goalkeeper.. Which other positions? Best open goal missed in Adebayor

Back