• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

He's so charitable to his old club. When Spurs won there at the end of last season - I thought it was 0-2. No? - there feeling was that Liverpool lay down and tanked it because the canny Dalglish didn't want Europa League action to be a disruption on this year's effort. Which, as it turns out, looks to be a concerted effort to get into Europa League action. Just one cup win away.

So we won. And had the pleasure of watching those games prove a useful measuring stick for our young talent in the B side.

He's so charitable to his old club. When Spurs won there at the end of last season - I thought it was 0-2. No? - there feeling was that Liverpool lay down and tanked it because the canny Dalglish didn't want Europa League action to be a disruption on this year's effort. Which, as it turns out, looks to be a concerted effort to get into Europa League action. Just one cup win away.

So we won. And had the pleasure of watching those games prove a useful measuring stick for our young talent in the B side.

It was. What a clam

He's such a twunt he can't even get the scores right for matches that have already happened! What a twunt.

I really hope web win this. I am so sick of hearing Liverpool fans say, typical Liverpool, "we do well against the good teams and screw up against the poor teams.". When I remember them losing 4-nil to a good team recently.

I really hope web win this. I am so sick of hearing Liverpool fans say, typical Liverpool, "we do well against the good teams and screw up against the poor teams.". When I remember them losing 4-nil to a good team recently.

But we aren't a good team in their eyes. Just a small, tin pot, media loved London club, currently overachieving to the extreme.

I really hope web win this. I am so sick of hearing Liverpool fans say, typical Liverpool, "we do well against the good teams and screw up against the poor teams.". When I remember them losing 4-nil to a good team this season!

Does he ever, ever have Liverpool down to lose?

Only once so far this season...

263.png

Lawro the Twunt Says....

Lawro's Prediction for Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (1730 GMT)

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp will be in a bubbly mood. He walked free from court this week after being found not guilty of tax evasion and he is being talked about as the next England manager after Fabio Capello's resignation.

Will speculation about losing Redknapp put Tottenham off their stride? No. They have got some outstanding players, who will just keep going between now and the rest of the season. They would have done that anyway, but they might even put extra effort in now in order to try to persuade their manager to stay.

As I've said, I dont see a reason why Redknapp couldn't do both jobs, though. Being England manager is not a full-time occupation as far as I'm concerned.

This should be a cracking game because, with their front line, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a test for any team. Demba Ba is back and Patinkle Demba Cisse marked his Premier League debut with that wonder goal against Aston Villa.

The Magpies are still missing a few players of course, and it will be interesting to see how many chances they manage to fashion here.

But it is obvious there is belief and spirit in their squad and they are extremely well coached. I look at teams when they don't have the ball and when they are under pressure to see how they are set up, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine's organisation is exceptional.

Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Here are all 250 of Mark Lawrenson's 2011-12 Premier League predictions, together with how the League Table would look like based on his forecasts...

Lawro's 2011-12 Predictions

How did you even find that... I can still only find last weeks fixtures on the bbc website..

Twuntington has us to win though, trying to psyche us out...

Back