• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

You're such a twunt when you're whining..twunt when you're whining, you're such a twunt when you're whining!

This write-up though is well based on the real World and not just one of those 2-0 scores that the twunt throws about like confetti.

"That was an Arsenal team which was absolutely at their lowest point of the season and they have got much stronger since then."

Has he been watching the same games i have? like the swansea match? Being outplayed by a newly promoted side at your own game doesn't scream out a 'much stronger' side in my opinion...

Tottenham can win the Premier League – but they won’t.

There are questions and tests ahead. Tottenham look great now but ultimately will fall short.

ponder.gif

TWUNT!

Wonder if the Twunt enjoyed watching Liverpool yesterday? (He predicted Bolton 0 Liverpool 2)

Watford v Tottenham (1945 GMT)

The spotlight will be on Tottenham because manager Harry Redknapp has been in court this week for his tax evasion trial rather than on the training ground.

But he will pick the Spurs team on Friday night and I don't think him being away will make much difference because, in Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond, he has lieutenants who he can trust to get on with things.
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp Harry Redknapp will be in court on Friday before his side play Watford

I am not sure what sort of side Redknapp will go with - maybe a mix-and-match from the teams we have seen them play in the Premier League and Europa League this season, with some established players and some new faces - but I think they will get through this tie.

Watford have lost three on the bounce in the Championship and they are also going to face a battle to keep hold of defender Adrian Mariappa this month, because there is a lot of interest in him from Premier League sides.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

"I don't really have a clue, but I think Tottenham will win."

What a twunt. Had it been Liverpool he'd be trotting out a 3-0 win.

"I don't really have a clue, but I think Tottenham will win."

What a twunt. Had it been Liverpool he'd be trotting out a 3-0 win.

I can't remember him predicting anyone to score 3 goals in a game.. but i guess if he's playing the odds he's probably safer not to..

Here's the full set of matches:

Arsenal 2-0 Aston Villa
Blackpool 2-0 Sheff Wed
Bolton 2-1 Swansea
Brighton 1-1 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Derby 2-1 Stoke
Everton 2-0 Fulham
Hull 2-1 Crawley Town
Leicester 2-0 Swindon
Liverpool 1-1 Man Utd
Millwall 2-1 Southampton
QPR 1-2 Chelsea